Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthecomments1991

Fucking fuming.

This morning I specifically told sophie rose I didnt want to see any more of those fluffy wankers as I was sick of them. And all shes done is constantly post them! Why even ask what I wanted to see more of???

I thought she was my mate. Why wont she listen to little old me??? 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So at 8pm on a Tuesday night Sopha was apparently sat in the shed at “Hinch notafarm” in the dark, tucking the alpacas into bed. Aah, bless ‘er ‘art.
Although, presumably this is past bedtime for Lon & Ron and as neither of her human boys have a bed at the new gaff they must both be tucked up at Castle Greyskull.
Not a problem, Hinch has told us on numerous occasions that they take turns staying at the new house so tonight Jamie is at the old place with the children and Sophie is at the mansion farm new house. That explains it. Except ……… who is there filming Soph sat in the shed, in the dark, putting the alpacas to bed?
We all know that Soph couldn’t possibly be left in the big empty house overnight all on her own, I mean, she’s only 32! So does that mean that poor old Mum & Dad have been stuck babysitting the grandkids or babysitting Soph?
And if Freda Yahoo is staying at the house with Hinch where is she sleeping when there’s only one double bed in the whole property?
So many questions!!
Easy answer - Freda has the boys like she does every day xx hope that helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Not this morning. There's not a cloud in the sky and hasn't been since the sun came up.
IMG_20220223_092630.jpg

Also the sun is coming from the wrong direction. Attention to detail Soph....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
If her feet are size 5s then I’m the Queen…

ETA - that tracksuit will be walking to the washing machine if she gets another days wear out of it 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I lost my mum 4 years ago so I know how you feel, with regard to hinchs parents surely she thinks they deserve to have a bit of time to just be retired as they’ve done the work of bringing up their family etc, they should be off doing cruises and all the things most people do as they get older instead of having to start all over again by basically bringing up two very small children, she’s such a selfish bitch
I’m going to add my two penneth about the total over dependence Hinch has on her mother. Freda, it’s nothing at all to be proud of! We are responsible for bringing up our children to be independent and responsible adults and to raise the next generation. To encourage/facilitate this total dependence with your 32yr old daughter who is a mother herself is very damaging.
Don’t get the violins out but Im 65( I’m a very old tattler) and was brought up by a single mum from me being 4. It was tough, me and my brother were the only kids in junior school whose parents weren’t together so got teased for it. But my mum always encouraged me, in the nicest possible way, to not depend too much on ANYONE and to make lots of decisions for myself. When I see her parents aka ‘Mum says’ ‘Dad is doing this for me’ I just want to scream at them for allowing their favourite daughter to become such a soppy, dependent narcissist who is incapable of taking care of her own children.
Sorry but it’s been really bugging me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
It’s funny how everything, like literally, everything in her life is bigged up to be more than it really is.

“Hair dresser, qualified.” Nah hun, you took a weekend-long extensions application course.

“Farm.” 1.3 acre garden marginally outside a village built up town centre. See also: “fields.”

“Traditions.” You literally went to the library and got Gregg’s once with Ronnie.

I know there are more.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Sorry I’m just not sure we should have the Ukrainian war or conflict mentioned at all in a thread title. It just doesn’t seem right and might be seen as a bit disrespectful. 🤔 Maybe just keep it to this numpty and her never-ending antics!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'd love to see her rise at 6am, put a wash on get the kids ready to drop of at her mam's while she went out to do a 8 hour shift of real graft. Come home after collecting the kids to make tea sort the washing, bath the kids, put the kids to bed and then maybe sit down. Working out which bills were a priority this month. Day in day out. Whilst I accept our finances are not her doing she's pig fucking ignorant....let them eat cake springs to mind. I'd even understand it if she produced content that was an escape, but it's just a stark reminder that most of us do not and connot live as they do. Whilst lots of us wouldn't want her life exactly it would be nice not to have to constantly make money (grafted for) stretch. Eating out, Alpacas, huge house, 2x houses, shopping hauls, hotel stays, murals, extensive renovations are all unnecessary luxurys but she seems oblivious! I'm only keep up because what goes up, must come down!!

Reactions: 47

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Imagine being a child - with or without any additional needs - and the family pet dying but being forever immortalised on your bedroom wall.

What a head fuck that will be.

• Sad
  • Sick

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Euugghh makes ya heave. 🤮 She looks like a teenager in love having their first snog. Pucker up Grinch kissy wissy. 💋💋💋💋💋

IMG_20220222_213956.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
thank you to the fat hen who pointed me in the right direction on the mhmmdi arguments, not all hero's wear capes 💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“Working on fragrances” 😂😂😂

Translates as:

“do you like this smell?!”

Hinch:”yea it schmelsssss really nice”

hardly Jean Paul fucking Gautier is she?! Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46