Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Guyyscch remember we had henry running to Hinch followed by Ron and his piss soaked nappy down to his knees every morning and it went on for years? In place of this we are now being subjected to the woolly wankers rolling in dussst

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Hibernia

Thread suggestion:

Len has feetz, Soph has dadz, Jamie and Ron are at soft play ladz, oi oi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS has grown up as a public figure and knows social media. It's her job and as much as many can and will slate her for events she's good at it.
Unlike Hinch who is just an IG personality (I use that term loosely) and will at some point lose all appeal.
I was chatting to my dad the other day. His work has led him to work with a few celebs Over the years. No one major really. Nothing to get excited about. However he mentioned Stacey. I said what was she like (bearing in mind this was years ago and she would have been early/mid twenties) and he said she was very clever (in the business sense) ,very switched on and very focused to achieve. Oh and a massive flirt 😂😂

I’ve been pondering this chat for a few days. Watching her and thinking about it.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So another day off whilst Jamie has a bounce with Ronnie at the trampoline park and Soph sits in the cafe section with her sunglasses on and her head buried in her phone and Ma barker sits with Lonnie.

all this soft play - trampoline park mentioning. She’s definitely going to do some sort of soft play at home. Which is totally fine but it’s the way she drips It all.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why is she having MDF nailed to the walls everywhere? It's not panelling sofa, it's fake panelling.
If you want panelling then pay for real stuff and have it done properly. I would be mortified to be starting to decorate a year after Mario in paisley and be having the same wall effects as him!
It's also 2 years or so out of date. People have already moved on from it.
Keep up dear. Why hang on to fads that are over or almost over?

She could pay an interior designer and have a stunning home instead of a chav Palace

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Macmama

VIP Member
Wonder if soph mension the awful situation that’s happened today. Come on soph, do it for the gram
I hope she doesn’t, personally. As the wife of someone in the military, I hope that stupid cow keeps her fat beak shut. She has nothing of value to add to the situation and has absolutely no way of connecting with it. It will be a purely vapid attempt at likes for the ‘gram, and I do not have the patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I am laughing so hard at the dolls house highlight mysterious disappearance. Fucking hell she's so immature. Didn't go my way? Got told off by Sylvanian Families? Tattle scuppered my plans for a reveal and won't stop going on about it?

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
I said thought the exact same, those animals have had more freedom than her kids ever have. Her boys are just strapped into something making them immobile in front of the t.v all day, everyday. Most of us could only ever dream of having all that space to utilise, I hope she builds something for her children to play on, wooden climbing frame? Swings, slides... I have 4 children and live in a terraced house with a very small garden. That space would be an absolute dream to play around in.
Could not agree more, who buys that space and puts 3 boisterous big animals in the space before/instead of building a playground for her two human sons, the kind of one with the padded floor, a trampoline in the ground, a climbing frame etc
How is this not the priority for her and her kids?
When you really think about it it's actually disgusting she's the one of the worst mothers out there like.....
It baffles me
Makes me so sad for those babies they should have their own outdoor version of soft play in that garden but she's given it to the alpacas

• Heart
From today’s grid post of madam on the stairs, there seems to be a “cloak room” just to the right of the stairs on the main level.

View attachment 1081773View attachment 1081774View attachment 1081775View attachment 1081776
OHHH MY GOD!! Call the lawyer & read my will cause the meme at the end has killed me!! Its perfect; never have I seen such an accurate depiction of the face I make every time she lays on the overly dramatic proclamations of love for the most benign things. It's one of those things that get funnier every time you look at it & you can't stop looking at it. The cat is now plotting her revenge for waking her with my never ending belly laughs.

• Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
I know a lot of us have said it, but I definitely would have been absolutely terrified of that bedroom as a kid. I used to have some old curtains with roses on when I was about 3 or 4, but as soon as the lights went out, they turned into witches on broomsticks, or giant spiders! 😱😂 I've had plain curtains ever since.
when my son was little his bedroom had white furniture with round blue knobs, I had to change them as he was convinced there was a face watching him from the wardrobe door, he'd sobbed for a few nights and wouldn't let me turn his light off.. So upsetting for us both but at least he could explain how frightened he was.
Which is why this farm mural is not right for little Ronnie, it's too grown up for him, he can't express his true feelings on whether it's what he wants and Hinch probably wouldn't listen if he did.

My son loved all things spot the dog, and the shoe people at Ronnie's age, I can still rember his laughter, his giggles.. Childhood memories, that's what it's all about, my son is 34 Next week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40