Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
So it's been what, at least 3 months since they've had the house?? Yet the only content she's been able to show is:
The fat dog has run round the garden a couple of times
She has stairs
They slapped a bit of paint on in the smallest cupboard in the house (the boot room)
Tradesmen are doing everything else within the house, even all the painting etc
The alpacas running wild
She has stairs
Her kids have been in the new garden at least once
Her only interaction with the alpacas is with food in her hand
Her dad can cut simple blocks of wood and pass it off as 'furniture'
She has stairs
She's shown pretty much the entire floorplan of her house (even though they've moved due to privacy and security issues *cough cough*)
Her mum still has to wipe her arse

That really was a shorter list than I was expecting! This is the worst house reno ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Her latest bore fest 🤦‍♀️Note to self....Double your meds or drastically increase your alcohol intake.
Maybe both 😂
Thread suggestion:
Woo hoo hoo,I wanna be like you ooh ooh,
Clean like you,pronk like you ooh be do.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's a great cleaner.... NOT!

She cleaned the sofa, febrezed it, then stood on it to clean the mirror. Why didn't she clean the mirror when she pulled the sofa forward to hoover?

She then proceeded to throw the rolled up rug on the "clean' sofa, weird, just weird.

And all the dance moves, facial expressions and cloth flicking were just for the camera, she was well aware what she was doing. Also probably hoping for some speculation that she is pregnant with the baggy top.

• Heart

Rockstar

I’ve been a lurker on tattle for a while and rarely comment… tbh I often scanned through these threads thinking most of you were OTT with your scrutiny and possibly a bit jealous.
Welll…… didn’t I go and read thread 500!!! Jeez Louise that’s an eye opener. She is unbelievable! Absolute gangster!
like many have already said, if she was transparent about it all and didn’t spend her life Telling lies, it would be ok. But she isn’t and she does. What an awful woman. And the way she treats poor Ronnie. I’ve well and truly had my eyes open! It took me about 4 days but I read that thread from start to finish.
she has to be exposed for the con woman she is!

• Heart
  • Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣go on stace! Biggest troll ever.

The last few weeks I’ve been liking how honest she’s being about her house Reno. Unlike Slopha who is making out like EVERYTHING is done NOW and she doesn’t need planning permission.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It's already dying out. Why pay for new plaster and no nails mdf on it? She's got more money than sense. Has Jamie got a job yet?
That man will never work. He's her full time bitch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m not a Stacey fan (although for a while I was) but she does just do it better than hinch every time doesn’t she. She’s much more articulate, more savvy at how to engage her audience, more able to perform empathy even if it’s not sincere, more able to capture moments to come across as more natural than hinch ever could dream of. What was hinch’s content today? Photos of dogs, of her kids, a quick pan of a workshop, a photo of some alpaca food? all prob from her bank of pre records. No narrative of the day. Just jumping all over the place. At least solomon structures her narrative in a way that has a sense of direction (again not a fan but she’s playing the game better).

• Heart
Reactions: 57

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I don't want to get too serious.sad times.
But I can't help thinking that Putin is no match for fiddle chewing a wasp with a tranq gun handy.She could be our biggest ally,I say put them in a room🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣go on stace! Biggest troll ever.

The last few weeks I’ve been liking how honest she’s being about her house Reno. Unlike Slopha who is making out like EVERYTHING is done NOW and she doesn’t need planning permission.
Careful. We strongly suspect Stacey had her kitchen done by early December as she hosted a dinner party catered by a professional chef who had photos of her prepping the food at staceys with what looked like a very complete kitchen. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

MissBijou

Chatty Member
I feel I may come under fire for this and I'm sorry if I offend those who may be religious - it winds me up a treat when people say "pray for..." "thoughts and prayers to...".

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS WON'T WORK! THEY WON'T STOP THE PAIN OF PEOPLE DYING, LOSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HAVING THEIR HOMES AND LIVELIHOODS DESTROYED!

At the very least someone with such a big platfom should be sharing resources to help donate, for example. Take note from supermodel Bella Hadid: she always speaks out and shares incredibly useful resources accessible for all in times of crisis.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Hinch posts about Ukraine as if she gives a damn but as usual it's all for the gram.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
How lovely that she has a large open area for her sons not to be able to run around in because she's allocated all the space to cavorting alpacas.🙄 The children will never be able to enjoy the garden for fear of being trampled on by those three because, as usual, she hasn't thought anything through properly. Mrs Hinch, your priorities are wrong.

• Heart
Been mia but finally caught up on the last thread and this one. Few things that stuck in my mind.

1. The staircase of “dreams” is going to need a safety gate on it at some point. Or is she just going to not bother because it will ruin the look?

2. Tranquil room as mentioned before will be a personal shrine to herself. No need to put pictures of herself on the wall. Just frame her bank statements as proof of her “success” 😒

3. Did anyone else not pick up on the wording in this caption on her last stories of her show and tell around tend farm not a farm …. “The kitchen is exactly how it was when we “MOVED”

Why did it not say the kitchen is the same as when we bought the house

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sausage90

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Earth on the brink of a World War Three, swipe up on my shit to bring all attention back to meeee.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54