Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyyys they just crack me up 🙄

Commando crawling is what my old ma calls it xx
Lonnie just looks unsteady. Commando crawling is where they only use their arms to crawl, their belly stays on the ground and their legs do little work. Like a soldier crawling under a net on an assault course.

My eldest did this as she had hip problems.

Reactions: 12
She must be getting that dust for the woolly wankers to roll around in off her table at Greyskull. Mind you, she did show herself hoovering in Geppetto’s workshop, maybe it’s from there and there’s an endless supply as he’s working there 24/7 😂

Edit - because I wrote woofy wankers 🙃
"Woofy wankers" has killed me! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£10 says she will bring out a room fragrance/ bedding spritz… Called Hinch Farm. And it will be a rip off of Zoflora Springtime or Lenor… Because it smellllllzzzzzz so good guyyyyyyyschhhh
I’m fank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think that was the first time Lonnie crawled but sadly I think it was the first time she’d seen it, too busy with her other ‘boys’ 🙁
How long till Roy goes alpaca people, he seems a right handful?
Where is Jimbob?

Reactions: 25
Can she stop bleeping over the top screaming! She done the same with Ronnie and it scares them. They have that same startled reaction when she suddenly starts screeching. No need. Also imagine capturing your child’s milestones through camera for possibly the first time! She’s ridiculous..put the phone down and enjoy your life in your new home ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Personalised hats and jumpers of course … a new one for every day of the week obvsss
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the bleeping point of personalised clothes. May dressing gown or something that you’d use all the time but an outfit ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think that was the first time Lonnie crawled but sadly I think it was the first time she’d seen it, too busy with her other ‘boys’ 🙁
Where is Jimbob?
I was thinking the same about jimbob. Is it time to start digging under the patio?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I realized what’s so unsettling about how the alpacas run. Not sure if anyone can do a screen grab. Their necks wiggle and their bodies and knobby-kneed legs move all over the place but their heads stay in the same position. Wtf. I love animals but seeing these ones on repeat has me right there with all of you, feeling an irrational rage. And that cacklewheeeeze omg make it stop.
The power in those legs.

Imagine being kicked by one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Where is Jimbob?
Jimbob’s been sent to live with the Jimbob people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the bleeping point of personalised clothes. May dressing gown or something that you’d use all the time but an outfit ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was thinking the same about jimbob. Is it time to start digging under the patio?
Maybe it's not dust they're rolling in 😳😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nailed on he wears Joop and calls everyone Chief and pal.

Hahahahaha great minds 🤣
It is a strong aftershave but not joop 😆 probs a knock off one though. He utterly annoys me as he just loooooooves himself. Cant give too much away incase one of my colleagues is also a fellow Hinch hater/tattle user

Reactions: 4
It’s really pathetic….. One of my friends was like this. Her and her husband and two boys lived with her mum and dad and acted like teenagers while the parents did all the childcare. After a few years her parents announced they were retiring to Spain and my friend and her family went with them. I don’t think it ever entered her head they wanted to get away to live a quieter life 🤔. Funnily enough I saw her a few weeks ago for the first time in over 10 years at a farm shop near where I live…….. and yes, she was with her mum 😂.
One of the school mums in our circle is like this. If we pick up kids and go anywhere as a group tag a long Mum is always with us. If we arrange anything she pipes up ‘Mum will come too!’ It’s grinding my gears tbh. 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.