Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS IF the bleeping llamas are going in his bedroom too!!!!! 😵😵
So that’s Henry and the 3 Rs on his wall??

Why is she making his bedroom wall a Memorial for living animals? That he can see everyday?

She’s so weird. That bedroom is NOT for Ron it’s for Her to enjoy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And this panel effect in their room is just naff softwood beading. Bloody awful and don’t get me on sticking fake bricks to the fireplace. Fake panelling, fake bricks, fake farm, fake fuckers!
That light switch in the middle would drive me mad. Surely you would move that?

Reactions: 16
Seeing the woolly walkers running around that garden ( Not a field :rolleyes: ) has actually made me really angry! Why bother moving to somewhere with all that space outside and then make it impossible for your children and dog to use?! Its just stupid and cruel. Surely they actually have more useable outdoor space at Guantanamo Grey!
I said thought the exact same, those animals have had more freedom than her kids ever have. Her boys are just strapped into something making them immobile in front of the t.v all day, everyday. Most of us could only ever dream of having all that space to utilise, I hope she builds something for her children to play on, wooden climbing frame? Swings, slides... I have 4 children and live in a terraced house with a very small garden. That space would be an absolute dream to play around in.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
AS IF the bleeping llamas are going in his bedroom too!!!!! 😵😵
It's so sad 😔 this wall is her for. Not Ronnie. What happens when Ronnie is a bit older, and he wants his own theme? A tacky bright cartoon bedroom. My youngest are 5 and 4 and they chose their own bedroom theme with a passion, kids that age know what they want. Their bedrooms are THEIR bedrooms. Why can't she dedicate his own bedroom and play room in a child appropriate theme? He must have SOMETHING where his face lights up when he sees it on the telly or in shops. Bing,peppa,cars... Just something. It frustrates me so much. I like farm theme, it's cute, but a child friendly farm theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So that’s Henry and the 3 Rs on his wall??

Why is she making his bedroom wall a Memorial for living animals? That he can see everyday?

She’s so weird. That bedroom is NOT for Ron it’s for Her to enjoy.
It's for her to show off how much money she has

Reactions: 15
It's already dying out. Why pay for new plaster and no nails mdf on it? She's got more money than sense. Has Jamie got a job yet?
That man will never work. He's her full time witch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Imagine being a child - with or without any additional needs - and the family pet dying but being forever immortalised on your bedroom wall.

What a head duck that will be.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I've never seen her gush so much over anything other than those alpacas. Not even when her sons were born she never seemed so happy.
I'm so glad she's reassured us that her "fluffy babies" are all tucked up for the night. Sat there with those big daft foam boots on, strategically buried half way in straw so we can't see the true size of her "size 5" futz.
At least she's taking her kids out somewhere today though✔ what's this? About the 3rd time she's taken them anywhere in their little lives? Why doesn't she just plonk the boys in that barn and tuck her furry babies up in Ronnie's room and just have done with it?

Reactions: 24
Ffs - I haven't checked out her stories in ages

Wtf was that sludge she made for Lenor? Why would you have Alpacas on that tiny bit of land (chickens, ducks would be better) why do the kids have their names on their clothes? Why does the dog need panelling in his bedroom? What the duck is that tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being a child - with or without any additional needs - and the family pet dying but being forever immortalised on your bedroom wall.

What a head duck that will be.
Won't be long til hennerz has a heart attack and pops his clogs either. Hope she's prepared for the confusion it'll bring.

I've never seen her gush so much over anything other than those alpacas. Not even when her sons were born she never seemed so happy.
I'm so glad she's reassured us that her "fluffy babies" are all tucked up for the night. Sat there with those big daft foam boots on, strategically buried half way in straw so we can't see the true size of her "size 5" futz.
At least she's taking her kids out somewhere today though✔ what's this? About the 3rd time she's taken them anywhere in their little lives? Why doesn't she just plonk the boys in that barn and tuck her furry babies up in Ronnie's room and just have done with it?
She's not going anywhere 😂 Jamie will be taking them.

Reactions: 13
The cheesy music she adds to everything is particularly grating. Am so glad it's a 'wonderful world' for her, at the top of her Hinch pyramid scheme in her million pound chav palace bought with money creamed out of the pockets of her vulnerable (and stupid) followers :rolleyes: :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That man will never work. He's her full time witch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard
Wetting myself at this!!! You're so right though. I couldn't stand my husband being at home all day, drive me insane.

Reactions: 21
Local chemist, Aspi Rin, said, "She's got more chemicals under her sink than I have in my shop. Sometimes when I'm short, I ask her for various bits, and she always obliges and gives me half empty bottles in unmarked containers to take away. She's very charitable and also donates to the food bank regularly when she can find it".
I don’t know why but Aspi Rin has had me absolutely creasing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.