Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More top parenting from Hinch there. Baby wearing a thick coat whilst strapped in the car seat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
😂 😂 😂
I will say with my littlest when she's having a moan or just simply feeling all the emotions little kids do(NOT A TANTRUM SOPH, not everything is a tantrum) soon as I sing ☀ you are my sunshine ☀ she instantly relaxes and she carries on happily, I don't know why but it's worked since being tiny, but I don't for a second believe that's the case with Lonnadingdong. She's put it up to get her hole licked and that's it. I wouldn't mind if she could sing, but she truly thinks she can because she mentioned wanting to record a song a couple year ago. Bless her man. What a nob.
"You are my sshhunshine, my only ssshhunshine. I'm only happeeee when my housh is greyyy".

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg that just made me ill. What the duck was that 🤢🤮
Let me guess she had a window slightly open & a hincher just happened to be walking past & slipped her a tend note telling her she’s got the voice of an angel. Cretin!!!
I always find it amazing how these Hinchers always seem to have a bit of paper and a pen on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So it’s day 5 without washing her hair, the curls from her birthday are still in 🤢 I can usually get away with 4 days at a push.

OMG that singing....CRIIIINGEEE!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So it’s day 5 without washing her hair, the curls from her birthday are still in 🤢 I can usually get away with 4 days at a push.

OMG that singing....CRIIIINGEEE!
I wash mine once a week.. sometimes go two weeks 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she do a ‘relatable’ post about entertaining babies/children in this crap weather?! I have a 7 month old and we’ve just got the emergency foil blanket out as exhausted all other avenues with the jumperoo and rolling around on the play mat 😆

Reactions: 14
The singing was weird. Face covered by hair was awkward. The kid touching her face and her moving away as if it was gonna ruin her flow. It’s not a bad voice but it was all so cringe and I wonder how many takes it took.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hair and hoodie comparison with the sitting in the alpaca shed story from Friday...
Screenshot_2022-02-18-14-19-07-306_com.instagram.android.jpg

IMG_20220221_124101.jpg

She wasn't singing to Lon in the car today.

Also that baby shouldn't be facing forward and is there a body that this story can be highlighted to?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
duck sake, MY EARS 🙉 Sounds like she has stomach ache 🤭

Looks like Lenor was trying to shut her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.