Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ron is starting to really look like a prisoner being held against his will That video isnt cute, it's heartbreaking.

Everytime I hear CLEVURRRR I shudder

Reactions: 28
I wash mine once a week.. sometimes go two weeks
I envy you, mine goes manky looking and limp after two days. I hate washing my hair every other day……

It’s really heartbreaking. That poor boy, he’s like a performing seal….

Reactions: 15
Everyday she reaches a new level of disgusting. Totally in love with herself, tend anxiety and the instructions she dishes out to Ron to perform - all that is becoming more frequent.
Vomit inducing 'giggling' for a Tuesday morning
FUCK OFF SOPH YOU TALENTLESS, BRAGGING THICK BORE!

(Love to everyone here )

Reactions: 31
She’s actually posted this? Does she think it’s better than her real nose?

Reactions: 16
Instead of treating your son like a puppet, Why not put your phone down soph get up of your smelly sofa and dance with your little boy?
Oh no sorry... no gram worthy, not creating content, not creating engagement .

Reactions: 20
I never comment on this threat. 1. Because i cant keep up and 2. I think shes a bad divy. But that video this morning is so heartbreaking There's no joy in Ron's face! She's not laughing with him she's laughing at him.
She doesn't deserve that little boy.

Reactions: 31
Ron is having the fucking dog put on his wall now too!! Literally nothing is for that boy!!
I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve never seen Ronnie interact with Henners at all. At Pickle cottage Mad Mick has always got one of their dogs in a headlock (not endorsing this, it’s horrible!).

Tiktok seems to be the place to be nowadays so I’m surprised she hasn’t already been on there. I imagine it’s dog eat dog though with the amount of influencers and “content creators” that are on there.
She tried tiktok and won’t have liked it as you can’t control the comments - it can get quite vicious with people (rightfully) pointing out the truth as we do here. The only option then if she doesn’t want to address these things is to turn off comments fully - and that just looks guilty.

She wouldn’t last five minutes on tiktok as she’s unable to take any form of criticism, even constructive!

Reactions: 21
Instead of treating your son like a puppet, Why not put your phone down soph get up of your smelly sofa and dance with your little boy?
Oh no sorry... no gram worthy, not creating content, not creating engagement .
Does she think she’s better than other parents because she posts so much ‘fun’ content when in reality ‘good’ parents don’t post anything like that because they are too busy enjoying their children….. .

Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion (not sure how this works)

Hinch makes me flinch, you’re winging the singing & badly at that, Ron is a boy not a performing toy !!

So now we have Henry again and "Handsommes" ... along with "Clevaaah"!
All before 10am. Who the hell would want her as a friend - you'd never get rid of the headache!
I doubt much will change by the time I'm back later this afternoon.

Reactions: 13
And he’s legitimately strong, unlike Earthworm Jim and his ‘resistance bands’ and Sopha who never leaves the sofa
I won’t lie, the mental image of Inchy Winchy Spider trying to rugby tackle that fluffy cunt Roi is bringing me a fair bit of joy this morning

Reactions: 17
Poor little Ronni e, just because she found him tapping his footz sooooo funnnnnay yesterday she wants him to do it today too, commanding voice “Tap your foot” cackle cackle.

Sopha, we know you’re constantly reading here so a polite request, please don’t even attempt to show Ronni e how you want him to tap his foot, because with your huge footz and with me living in Maldon too it would feel like an earthquake. ATV

Reactions: 33
She's already been on, and didn't last long. ( has been discussed earlier in the thread). Her account was removed some time ago.

Reactions: 6
What’s clever about dancing? When my son dances I dance with him

Reactions: 17
The singing video is just weird on so many levels, even down to the angle it was filmed at, was she holding the phone?, had she propped it up?, was Inch filming it?, then to edit and post it, just highlights her massive ego

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.