Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Ronnie. Run sweetie packa your bags and come live with the Ronnie people. My boys will show you what a real fight over a toy is. 💔

The woman is delusional if she thinks that’s a tantrum. Speak to your child properly Soflora try using the tone you use with your “boyzzzz”

Reactions: 20
That’s very sturdy standing. Just leaving that here for now.
View attachment 1074506
I think Lonnie is pulling himself up into surfaces such as the couch. In a recent shot of him on the ground , i think it was her birthday, Lonnie appeared to get up from the ground , knees down, bum up , in the start position to crawl.. it would also explain why she has a massive cushioned floor mat. (attached) that Inch showed on his stories. The creepy one where she is meant to be tidying the kids toys away.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
As someone that has had first hand experience of gaslighting sometimes the lines get a little bit blurred for me, I don't want to derail the thread with what has happened to me but I see stuff like the flappy fish and I feel like she tends to be cross for the gram, I don't think it actually bothers her at all, I think she makes out it bothers her to seem relatable? Don't ask come at me too much as I have some serious mental health issues (not tend) but I feel like her rants about Ronnie are pretend?? He's so cute right? Gaslighting is awful and I honestly don't think she's doing that to Ron, I think she makes out he's hard to seem relatable? He's so bloody chilled bless him xx
I agree with you that it is all set up for a story that will bring in engagement. But imagine Ronnie's reaction to it, all of a sudden he is being told off for not doing anything wrong, it will confuse him and ruin his confidence and self esteem because he won't understand why, out of nowhere, mummazz picks up her phone to record him and starts telling him off. That is gaslighting surely?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Saw this and immediately reminded me of soph woo hooo 😂😂
What kind of gobshite shares their reg online.. so they not know with a literal free online search you can get every single detail of who owns it, where it’s registered to, tax, MOT everything? 🧐

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow this page? A candle company calling out hinch
Just came on to share this too. It's slightly complicated when you read the rest. It was a gifted candle set that took Hinch a long time to say thanks for. ( What's new there 🤣)
I know someone who started a candle business from her home and is successful. She uses the same candle holders. It's more of a franchise that people can pay into . And build a customer base. It is a tough market.

Gifting the items to Hinch didn't pay off for this lady.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s like we now have to do the old reverse psychology and start saying Ronnie is a little tit and that Zophunch should snap at him more.

Reactions: 9
Show Lonnie the fish show Lonnie the fish

Erm why? Lonnie is sat there giving zero fucks about the fish.

She is unhinged. I have 2 small kids and know very well what a fight over a toy looks like. Lonnie is probably too young to give a damn yet anyway? Few more months maybe she will see what sibling rivalry over toys actually looks like. It defo don't look like 2 little boys potting around in their own worlds while someone hollers at them

Thread suggestion: show Lonnie the fish mummaz is being an unhinged bish

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Here you go x

Poor little tot, she’s such a cowardly bully shouting at Ronni e like that 😡

Her behaviour is so bizarre. All the BS on her posts earlier too, they weren’t even squabbling, just a big tend fuss as per usual with her 🙄

She’s got a big shock coming to her when the Woolly Wankers start squabbling with each other 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor R:cry:also I’m getting such headaches with the constant going between the old house and the new one on her stories. The constant switching. Couldn’t tell you when she’s home or when she’s at hinch farm:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
But Lonnie didn’t even seem that interested in the fish anyway, he had his book & his back mainly turned to Ronnie, it wasn’t like Lonnie was screaming & pointing at his brother for the fish, why has she made such a big deal out of it? And then she is nearly in tears too, feel so sorry for Ronnie.

Reactions: 17
But Lonnie didn’t even seem that interested in the fish anyway, he had his book & his back mainly turned to Ronnie, it wasn’t like Lonnie was screaming & pointing at his brother for the fish, why has she made such a big deal out of it? And then she is nearly in tears too, feel so sorry for Ronnie.
Me too 😭 I just want to scoop him up and take him away from her!

Just noticed Lennie was product and placed reading a farm book 😂😂😂😂😂

She’s gone out of her way to show that LOOK GUYS FARM FARM FARM the boys love FARMS 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Buy 2 flapping fish you tight, thick bastard and you won’t have to go all miss hannigan on the poor lad! Absolute bellend!

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, if she thinks that's a tantrum I can't wait until her boys are older and show her what a real tantrum over toys is 😂😂
Exactly. My friend’s two boys were always super competitive since toddlers (only twelve months between them) and fought constantly. One day it was toy guitar causing ructions so she cracked it against the wall and gave them half each.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the woman who literally told her son to get Henrys treats out the cupboard for him. Laughed at him doing it. Recording it. Hahahahaha, all jokes and cute, then soon as Ronnie did exactly what she eggd him on to do then screamed at him aggressively leaving a little boy utterly shocked as to why mummy was finding it funny to then mummy switching and being angry.

So I do believe she'd happily gaslight Ronnie, anything for content, anything that she can use to show Ronnie as that whingey naughty little boy she portrays him to be on the regular. The boy she believes he is. She will wait for him to have this massive meltdown being "nasty" to lennie and she'll use it and she'll share it on her stories.
Yep, the vile “I said no!” witch.

Reactions: 10
Yep, the vile “I said no!” witch.
I missed this, why did she scream at Poor Ron?

It really unnerves me how friendly those alpacas are. The other day when I found that video of the dog being chased I ended up down an alpaca shaped rabbit hole and learning all about them. I never realised how complicated they are and how they should be treated so carefully.
Just copied and pasted this. The last line 😳.

Berserk Male Symptoms:

“Over friendliness” at a young age
The llama follows you everywhere
It blows into your face
It is always around you, being too “cuddly” and wants to be petted
Flips its tail
Bends its neck
Bumps with its chest against people
Runs at you from behind your back
Pushes you with its neck
Spits, kicks, and bites at the older age

Normal llamas shun attention from humans. Be cautious if your llama acts like a tail-wagging dog.
Berserk attack is exactly the scenario the US Drama 911 depicted last week. Hinch needs to be careful.

Ah just found the video where she screamed no at Ron. Vile piece of work.

Last edited:
Horrible, horrible woman. She has zero redeeming qualities. That poor boy. Like everyone here, my heart breaks for him. She is holding him back in so many ways. Mum goals my arse!!

Reactions: 14
Just came on to share this too. It's slightly complicated when you read the rest. It was a gifted candle set that took Hinch a long time to say thanks for. ( What's new there 🤣)
I know someone who started a candle business from her home and is successful. She uses the same candle holders. It's more of a franchise that people can pay into . And build a customer base. It is a tough market.

Gifting the items to Hinch didn't pay off for this lady.
Why does she suck Sophies arse when she finally contacts her? I would have cut her to ribbons

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.