Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no that was awful 😫 she knew what Ron was doing but waited to shout at him rather than saying no baby I said no 😢 maybe I'm wrong but like I said my experience has tainted my veiws and I suppose a lack of violence or abuse makes me think its not so bad?? I've been treated way worse than Ronnie you guys would vom if you knew xx
Not to take away from your experiences at all (I promise I’m not) but there are more forms of abuse than physical. Emotional abuse or neglect is so damaging, especially when it’s all a child knows from a parent.

Hope you’re okay. No one deserves to suffer violence or abuse of any form ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The fish story is bizarre. Surely every single person watching it including the sheep thought the same thing. Lennie is not bothered in the slightest about it. That scenario should be very different, engage them, model language, model what 'sharing' looks like if you're that hung up on it. 'Wow Lennie, what has Ronnie got?!'. 'That's good Ron have you got a fish? Can Ronnie say fish? Amazing'.....etc. She has no warmth in her tone whatsoever. It is all so odd. Lennie is literally used as a prop, sat in wherever he is bundled into. Do the family ever go out? And I mean pop to the shop, go for a costa. We still have NEVER seen Hinch with one of the boys alone. So so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If that’s a tantrum fight over a fish then wow. There is 18 months between me and my sister and it was like female fight club. We tore and bit chunks out of each other. Her pathetic attempt for content is backfiring yet again. And I pray the way Ronnie looks at her and just walks off is not because he’s traumatised by her but because he’s thinking ‘duck off you old bag before I chin you’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m surprised Ron allows her to put those all in ones on him …my two year old would never let me put one on him way to restrictive!!!!!!!
plus I think they look ridiculous put some paw patrol or in the night garden pjs on him!!!!!God still trying to keep him baby like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve just rewatched the fish video with sound on because apparently I’m a glutton for punishment.
My LO is a month younger than Ron she has no siblings and yet she still manages to have bigger tantrums about toys than Ron did in that video.
It’s so sad the way she treats that poor little boy, he deserves so much better. He even looks sick of her tit.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. How can a mother be so detached from her own child? Mines downstairs at the moment cause her dad is trying to let me have a lie in but I’ll be getting up now cause I miss her. Yet Sofa can happily drop her kids for days and nights away all the time?

Reactions: 18
Think Hinch needs to watch her kids tantrum over the fish video back until she sees what's wrong with it, the only thing horrendous about it is her! The way Ronnie looked at her😔

Reactions: 26
Soph thinks that is a tantrum? A placid lil bubba just giving his big brother a glance to see what he's up to? Do one, Soph. I had a bigger tantrum last night when my SO ate my leftovers from lunch (and I'm almost 38).

I can't have kids and though I've come to terms with it, it's bloody hard when I see people with little ones treat them poorly. Ronnie is a beautiful little boy, and deserves better than being used for interaction from the sheeples.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The fish video is ridiculous, in the video she chose to show, Lonnie is not interested in the fish at all. Ronnie looks bewildered. All this is contrived clap trap to make her our to be a relatable mum. most mums and dads with kids having a ”tantrum” or not sharing etc don’t have time to film It, nor would they want to. They are dealing with de escalating it and showing the children how to share etc. it is absolutely disgusting this sort of “content” is out in the public domain. I really hope in later left Ronnie sues the pants off her for over sharing his life. It is so unfair to share this sort of thing. It is uncomfortable to watch, and has no place on a parents public feed. I am sure lots of “insta” kids with no choices are going to be suing their parents in later life. What sort of example is it to shove a phone in a child’s face when in the crucial development stage of life, and record every issue for the world to see. So demeaning and undermining the child’s confidence.

Reactions: 32
It really unnerves me how friendly those alpacas are. The other day when I found that video of the dog being chased I ended up down an alpaca shaped rabbit hole and learning all about them. I never realised how complicated they are and how they should be treated so carefully.
Just copied and pasted this. The last line 😳.

Berserk Male Symptoms:

“Over friendliness” at a young age
The llama follows you everywhere
It blows into your face
It is always around you, being too “cuddly” and wants to be petted
Flips its tail
Bends its neck
Bumps with its chest against people
Runs at you from behind your back
Pushes you with its neck
Spits, kicks, and bites at the older age

Normal llamas shun attention from humans. Be cautious if your llama acts like a tail-wagging dog.
This sounds similar to Hinch with Henry 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
D
Exactly. My friend’s two boys were always super competitive since toddlers (only twelve months between them) and fought constantly. One day it was toy guitar causing ructions so she cracked it against the wall and gave them half each.
Do you not find that abusive? Breaking kids toys in front of them? I think that's awful

• Sad
Reactions: 19
… I see no tantrum..? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👀 it’s like she wants them to misbehave & is annoyed they aren’t?
She’s such a copycat, she’s probably watched someone else’s stories of their kids tantruming and tried to recreate the same thing.

It was so fake. The kids were perfectly fine, anyone can see that.
It amazes me that the hinchers don’t pick up on it, seeing as a lot of them are mums.

She comes across as a spoilt, bratty teenager who’s fuming because she’s been told to babysit for a few hours.

The kids bore her, it’s clear as day.

It’s also obvious that she doesn’t spend alot of time with them. She wouldn’t have to fake scenarios like this if she did or they’d at least be a bit more believable as she’d be used to it.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Ummm what have I missed? I didn't see a tantrum in that video... jeez she's in for a shock when they are older

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with you that it is all set up for a story that will bring in engagement. But imagine Ronnie's reaction to it, all of a sudden he is being told off for not doing anything wrong, it will confuse him and ruin his confidence and self esteem because he won't understand why, out of nowhere, mummazz picks up her phone to record him and starts telling him off. That is gaslighting surely?
You are right, I didn't really think of it like that 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those 'fur boys' will be barging into her house soon & serve her right, as long as the 'human boys' are safe from them I hope they trash the joint for this fool of a woman.

Reactions: 15
I’ve rewatched the fish video this morning. Lennie doesn’t give a tit about it, is quite happy as he is as is Ronnie with the fish. There was absolutely no need to speak to Ron the way she did. She has no idea how to bring up her kids, talk to them, engage with them because she’s got the mind of a child herself. She should never of had kids, it’s cruel how she is with Ronnie compared to golden boy Lennie.

Echoing what all the others have said about the tantrums and siblings not getting on. There’s 13mths between me and my brother and we used to physically fight each other when we were younger, my mum had an awful time as this continued up to us being teenagers and I still hated him when I moved out. Come to think of it, we still don’t get on now 🤣, he’s a twit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.