Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
… I see no tantrum..? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👀 it’s like she wants them to misbehave & is annoyed they aren’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Never seen a baby so disinterested in his big brothers toy (which is actually a cats toy….Flappy Fish)
Yes, he looked round but he wasn’t fussed for it.

Reactions: 30
Wtf is wrong with her??!! Why was she ordering Ronnie to show Lonnie the fish? There was no tantrum! Lonnie was perfectly happy with his book. Ronnie is perfectly calm. There was no issue at all!! Why is she so determined to show Ronnie being a problem when he’s not? Is this supposed to show how difficult she finds parenting? Has Inch left her with the boys for 2 minutes & she can’t cope with the responsibility?
She’s an absolute melt!! 🥺🤦‍♀️
She’s DESPERATE to show Ronnie mid tantrum for the attention it brings. Ronnie’s side eye at her was legendary. I live for the day he tells her to bleeping do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Bet she takes everything off Ronnie when golden boy reaches for something he has too

She’s DESPERATE to show Ronnie mid tantrum for the attention it brings. Ronnie’s side eye at her was legendary. I live for the day he tells her to bleeping do one.
Yeah you're right. A full blown tantrum story is due, she loves ripping that little boy apart

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They are both babies they don't understand about sharing Sophie! Christ you like them dumb alpchas better than your sons! I doubt you had them messages then again you sheep hang on every word!

Reactions: 19
Bet she takes everything off Ronnie when golden boy reaches for something he has too

Yeah you're right. A full blown tantrum story is due, she loves ripping that little boy apart
She’s the kinda woman who’s give her favourite kid a bike whilst giving another one a bell for the bike

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s utterly sickening isn’t it? She’s vile.
Absolutely. She doesn't say anything nice about Ronnie. Ever. All she ever says is awwww we're going on a journey with Ronnie. A fake 'we love you roo xoxoxox' means nothing.
Ronnie, when he's older, will despise his mother. He will cut her off quicker than he can say duck you. Guaranteed. And I hope he does. That little boy deserves so much better than her as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I don’t get that story at all.

Where was the tantrum from either of them? Lennie didn’t seem bothered at all he was looking at his book and Ronnie didn’t make a sound?

Why should Ronnie share his toy with his brother who isn’t showing an interest in it? That’s just asking for problems and shows Lennie is more important.

Babies 9 months old clearly aren’t arguing with their siblings about toys, he’s 9 months old. He was barely even looking at Ron or the fish.

She’s trying to push a narrative that isn’t real. Try again when they’re 3 and 5 and the 5 year old is trying to get the 3 year old in a headlock (been there 😄)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
show lennie the fish....PLEASE.....

Wtf, I think it sounds like shes having a meltdown in that clip...not the wean!

Reactions: 44
Bloody hell, if she thinks that's a tantrum I can't wait until her boys are older and show her what a real tantrum over toys is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her stories this week indicate heavily that she spends very little time with her children. How the duck would she know whether they squabble.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
There was literally no tantrum lmao! Ron was enjoying playing with the fish, and just because Len was looking at it she was angrily telling him to give the fish to Len? Why???

Reactions: 30
Why didn’t she interact like…

What’s that Ronnie what have you got? Is it a fish! wow why don’t you show Lennie. If she really did want him to see it they might of liked some real fish… but you know mummaz couldn’t share or be arsed to look after them so gave them to fishpeople over honest guys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s the kinda woman who’s give her favourite kid a bike whilst giving another one a bell for the bike
She is.
She already prefers Lennie by miles. It's so obvious..... And if Lennie talks and has no delays like Ronnie then woooooo Lennie will always be mamazzz fav and Ronnie will forever feel like the weird outcast, the disliked one, the resented on, the sheep of the family. It's brutal. That little boy is gonna have sooooo many issues in his little life if she doesn't change with him 😔 She's already damaging him and he's not even 3

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why does Ronnie still wear a baby grow, he is nearly 3! Also clearly not potty trained, he’s wearing a nappy in that video and also once a child is potty trained you would not put them in a baby grow, you would be doing the poppers a million times a day 🙄

Reactions: 20
Oh my days, WTF has she done to her hair? 😳 Pity she doesn’t have a brush in her Tescho tat range.

I think the word Sopha’s looking for is “Envelope” not “Aeeeraaar-ve-looooooope” 😂

Also, I have one of those flapping fish toys for my cat, he can’t be arsed with it at all, just prods at it occasionally 😼

😂 ATV 👍🏻

Edit to involve my cat 😹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Sophie, duck of you witch,poor Ronnie, you just can’t leave him alone.
lennie is a baby and wasn’t really interested in the fish, seems to me like you are making a problem when there isn’t one. I’m glad he walked away and the look he gave you gives me hope. You are definitely not “mother” material, you really need to learn some parenting skills. The way in which you speak to that little boy fills me with despair, no wonder his development isn’t brilliant , the way in which you speak to him is shocking. If you keep insisting everything is given to the golden child you will create a problem when there shouldn’t be one. Ronnie will pick up on this one of these days if he hasn’t already. I can see why he has a closer relationship with his dad. Also put Ronnie in proper pjs, he is almost three and doesn’t need to wear babygrows .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw that leaf bouquet the other day in Tesco. Didn’t check the price but I was confused as there were no flowers just a bunch of random leaves lobbed together. It actually looked tit. Saw the stupid heart and rolled my eyes to the back of my head. Seen it all now. Selling bouquets of leaves 🤣
They’re a blatant rip off (no surprise) to the foliage bouquet that bloom and wild sell. They’re great for people with allergies to flower pollen/hayfever who cant have flowers in the house or you can add some flowers in. Agreed those hers looks tit, it reminds me of the leaves my mum used to pick from the garden to add some greenery into her flowers when I was younger 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Oh and hinch. If you want some advice on how to diffuse squabbles here’s some:
Engage with your children. Get down on the floor at their level and play with them. Don’t sit on the sofa letting the tv entertain them whilst you scroll your phone and film these moment to exploit their childhood.
put your phone down. Get on the floor. Play with your children. Fill their cups!!!

(I’m not making digs About screen time - I’m talking about hinch and how in almost 3 years she’s not demonstrated herself ever actually playing with her kids)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.