Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping Keith Cheggers. He’s a wanker. They are an obscene, tone deaf pair of self serving bastards and I’ve had enough. People are legitimately struggling to make ends meet, costs of living are Higher than they’ve ever been and she’s jizzed 5k on a bleeping hotel room. I’m disgusted.
I was going to mock up a photo of her and Cheggers, after reading your first line but thought better of it. No one needs to see that 🤣
She's bleeping up big style every time she posts now, she can't help but brag. It's all she has. Her fan base is surely dwindling from all of this showing off shite from new years day. They're in an expensive hotel right now but they're checking in on here too, sad life really.

Reactions: 14
Heather shimmer was iconic.
I’d probs wear it now if it existed in its original form.
Nowt better than getting Heather shimmer snogged off your face back in the day.

(Ps to you young ‘ins, you can’t possibly understand:ROFLMAO:)
Edited cos I can’t spell!
Bloody hell memories!!! I wore that it was all the rage very many years ago along with the original Dior Poison perfume and Anäis Anäis 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Heather shimmer was iconic.
I’d probs wear it now if it existed in its original form.
Nowt better than getting Heather shimmer snogged off your face back in the day.

(Ps to you young ‘ins, you can’t possibly understand:ROFLMAO:)
Edited cos I can’t spell!
So I just had a google of this illusive Heather Shimmer as I didn’t know what it was (grew up in the 2000s/2010s here🤣) - lovely colour!💄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1067760
Inch has the eyes of a taxidermied animal - no life in those peepers whatsoever.
Thanks to you spot on tattlers for grabbing the dirty delete, £5k a night is obscene. Mrs Relatable strikes again 🙄
He isn’t blessed in the looks department. Absolutely no lips at all, tiny dots for eyes and pretty confident his nose is bigger than his 🍆

And, what's Inch wearing hun?
No one asked hun as that outfit is horrendous. Wouldn’t shop at plt if you paid me xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I missed all the birthday fun

£5000 a night 😱

Cocktail sausage doesn't work
She's "just a cleaner"

Yet they can afford to spend that for a few hours sleep.

The sheep are lining their pockets. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Sod Sofa and her 5k suite, @PootleFlump and I have achieved more by bringing Heather Shimmer back

Back on topic: I've just seen her "for all those girlies asking" Insta post ... duck off, mate; no one wants to recreate your 'fffear-ta" look. Chav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have always thought they both had nose jobs and fake teeth even before she was the UKs answer to Dame Edna I might have Said Danny La Rue but he was much prettier very similarveyebrows though.. anyway back to the nose..
Now I am not so sure I mean who would pay for that nose? It seems to have a life of its own morphing daily maybe her real dad is Gepetto? Couldn't be filters Sophie would never mislead her loyal army not Sophie the chavs sweethea, girl next door just lije a real person but with loads of money...

Reactions: 9
So I just had a google of this illusive Heather Shimmer as I didn’t know what it was (grew up in the 2000s/2010s here🤣) - lovely colour!💄
come to the make up from the 80s/90s thread- we’ve all just bought heather and coffee shimmer to revisit our youth and we lavvvvv it.
i can’t say much though I’m sat here with crimped hair cos it rocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I just say I LOVE MY KIDS and spend time with them, play with them, decorate how they choose and do things for them HOWEVER never ever on a rare night away have I missed them and wanted to rush home to see them. I enjoy that time away to be me and refresh and have a rest 😂

Am I weird? Do I not love them as much as sophs loves hers? The moment they get dropped at the grand parents I switch off from mum mode 🙄

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.