Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by our resident Picasso, @Andioooop. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

We're back on form guysch, the last thread only lasted a day!

It's Princess Sophie Rose's 32nd birthday and what better way to spend it than wearing your gym clothes to the feaartre to watch Dirty Dancing with Jimbobnojob oi oi.

Sopha was blessed with birthday wishes and adorned with gushing gifts AND a Llama cake. But received nothing from best friend Stacey Solomon until night time, when she got a half arsed birthday message. Anyone would think Stacey is working away with her baby and hadn't had the time!

Soph and James are staying at a £5k per NIGHT swanky hotel, with butler service which Sophie thought was the waiting area hahahahaha. Oh Soph, you're a hoot 🥴. Soph gave us a tour then did a dirty delete because Tattle guessed where they was staying within minutes.

A fellow Tattler has gone to see Dirty Dancing too, I hope you met our Soph and gave her an adoring fan letter on a napkin I'm fankyoo.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, top right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
I don't know why, but as well as being a dead ringer for Roland Rat, I get garden gnome vibes off old Gonslow too. 🤔😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1645044189823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Great recap @Sausage90 👍the messages from the sheep are sickening….Hinchers are so bloody weird. Also Jimbob reminds me of a fat wee hamster. All the best you pair of chavs !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t imagine how annoying she must have been for those around her at the theatre🥴
I hope that tattler saw her 😂

Reactions: 35
Happy Birthday, Mrs Hinch,
Soz your prezzies looked so shite.
But looks like Inch has saved the day,
At 5000 quid a night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Will be interesting to see if she names the hotel she stayed at once she’s left! I doubt it as many hinchers seeing those obscene prices will definitely be disgusted at the amount of money these two are spunking up the wall every day.
bleeping disgusting get a grip and recognise your privilege. Stop with the endless bragging in times like these when a lot of people have lost their hard earned careers in this pandemic and are now in crap jobs just to get by. The cost of living is going up each day and wages aren’t. Donate to some bleeping charities or offer some help to those who put you in the position you are in today!!!! I bet there’s more than a handful of hinchers who are feeling the pinch and if they saw that they spent £5,000 for ONE night they’d soon unfollow both of the clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Bringing my birthday bingo list over to the new
Fred in case I get anymore ticked off before the burrfffdaiiii is over
3257D11C-0FD7-492A-9936-7A7CE301C084.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Can't say I've ever seen this picture of her before. 🤔 Another shopper creaming her knickers just because Sopha commented on her post. 🤮🤮

Screenshot_20220216-222218_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Where is all this money even coming from?
Is it the Tesco range or the Instagram adverts? She’s not on Instagram much anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Honestly though soph relatable and just like us... dont we all stay in 5k per night hotel room?

(When i last went away it was a premier inn🤣🤣🤣 and even that stretched the budget)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awww imagine if your fella spent 5k of YOUR money on a birthday treat for you?! 😆

Rinse her Jimmers. Live the high life on your Mrs!

What`s wrong with his nose?
He’s got a modified Schnozzle. If you’ve not seen the Fash FC posts on here you may want to search them… thank me later

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Just telling Mr M about the £5k a night Luxe hotel - he said "I bet it was gifted" - I disagree with him!
I will never understand paying that much for one one night away (same as a long haul holiday for 2), "shopper's" money to burn, sickly arse licky birthday tributes from Hinchers to this shallow fraud and gushy comments to the "beauuuutiful" cunty couple. 🤢
Pair of sly chavs - I sincerely hope we learn of their future bankruptcy one day!

Reactions: 43
Will be interesting to see if she names the hotel she stayed at once she’s left! I doubt it as many hinchers seeing those obscene prices will definitely be disgusted at the amount of money these two are spunking up the wall every day.
bleeping disgusting get a grip and recognise your privilege. Stop with the endless bragging in times like these when a lot of people have lost their hard earned careers in this pandemic and are now in crap jobs just to get by. The cost of living is going up each day and wages aren’t. Donate to some bleeping charities or offer some help to those who put you in the position you are in today!!!! I bet there’s more than a handful of hinchers who are feeling the pinch and if they saw that they spent £5,000 for ONE night they’d soon unfollow both of the clowns.

I hope we get some fans coming over here to be nosy and see what we are saying about their Queen. And realise that was blatant bragging, and also the price of the room per night, and be horrified and pissed off. Especially when they're are going to be struggling financially from April onwards if they aren't already.

There was absolutely no need for her show the hotel room, knowing someone would see where they're staying, and which suite. Her dirty delete proves that. She could have just waited until tomorrow and say we stayed in a lovely hotel, had a great time watching whatever musical they went and saw, and downplayed the whole lot. Instead she chooses to rub her wealth in their faces, she disgusts me.

Reactions: 44
I might be so Kate to the party with this so sorry if it was shared at the time.
Makes me laugh how 'famous' she makes herself out to be, but there are very few 'fan' photos out there. Mind you, she seems to fester on the sofa most of the time so that's probably why. Oh and more than likely no one recognises her due to the 10,000000 filters she uses on Insta.

Screenshot_20220216-223822_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's the point in going to a luxury hotel if you're just going to wear a tracksuit.

Reactions: 53
Hi all, only just caught up to find out i was infact under the same roof as these 2 chavs this evening and despite having a little look about just incase, I did not see anything. And it turns out she was at the front of the stalls and I was in row x so near the back of stalls. There was a lot of heckling and wolf whistling which I now assume could of come from the front row lol. Very please I missed them as not sure I could of held my tongue around jimnobnoknob!

On a positive note if anyone hasn't seen it and gets the opportunity, then go see it, its bloody amazing! X

Hi all, only just caught up to find out i was infact under the same roof as these 2 chavs this evening and despite having a little look about just incase, I did not see anything. And it turns out she was at the front of the stalls and I was in row x so near the back of stalls. There was a lot of heckling and wolf whistling which I now assume could of come from the front row lol. Very please I missed them as not sure I could of held my tongue around jimnobnoknob!

On a positive note if anyone hasn't seen it and gets the opportunity, then go see it, its bloody amazing! X

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.