Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnight to you lovelies 😘
Just remember everyone here is a way better person than that pair of fraudulent bragging cunts! xx
(Fixed it for ya Soph - ATV 🖕)

Screenshot_20220217-003325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Heather shimmer I wore this for years it was discontinued but then I noticed it was back but it's definitely not the same too pink I am pretty sure at one point it was one of the most popular colours I miss it.

Heather Shimmer and foundation that was scared to cross the border of my chin, I am among my people...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A3402C47-D7CD-401B-B6F1-1E363C8D718D.jpeg

Sophie does have the ickle size 5 footz 🤡

Why even lie about your shoe size??? bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Absolute scruffs the pair of them. Going out like that in trackies and trainers. Hes got crap all over his, they are filthy. Dirty ba**tards
Maybe I’m old or something but I’m only a couple of years older than Jimbobdoesfuckall, but is dressing like a dirty chavy scruffy teenager a thing for people now????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m old or something but I’m only a couple of years older than Jimbobdoesfuckall, but is dressing like a dirty chavy scruffy teenager a thing for people now????
He thinks he's way younger than he actually is but looks like a chavvy mess. Maybe he's after a sponsorship with JD Sports? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he look
He should really keep his lips shut when he smiles. I always think he looks so pleased with himself.
So would you if you could live a millionaire lifestyle knowing you’ll never have to struggle or worry about money or do a single days work in your life all courtesy of the Mrs and not having to lift a girlie finger to earn any of your hefty bank balance, I swear he is worse than she is and that’s saying something

Reactions: 23
His lips are getting thinner whilst hers are expanding. Must be like a toilet plunger when she kisses him 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
swear he is worse than she is and that’s saying something
I dislike them both immensely but agree with you - he's despicable. He's always been after fame and money long before he met her. Thinks he's a proper celeb but apart from the obvious childcare does sod all and grinning all the way to the bank. Wanker! 👃👀

Reactions: 28
Found these pics on fb earlier. Both are of fans bumping into Sopha from October last year.
inCollage_20220217_022050318.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she says she can’t wait to get back to the boys does she mean the Maldon 3? And has Mad Ma been wrangling them tonight? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When she says she says "I so wish I could dance like they do" is she angling for a strictly come dancing spot?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.