Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was your special birthday night out would you not put abit more effort in and dress abit smarter? Especially if you and your husband hadn’t been out togevvvva in such a long tiiiime since the little manzz came along

Reactions: 43
She’s bleeping Keith Cheggers. He’s a wanker. They are an obscene, tone deaf pair of self serving bastards and I’ve had enough. People are legitimately struggling to make ends meet, costs of living are Higher than they’ve ever been and she’s jizzed 5k on a bleeping hotel room. I’m disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
55461E09-8572-48C4-A1AF-02ED3690E528.jpeg

Inch has the eyes of a taxidermied animal - no life in those peepers whatsoever.
Thanks to you spot on tattlers for grabbing the dirty delete, £5k a night is obscene. Mrs Relatable strikes again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I got a £30 MAC gift card from work for my birthday and felt like a millionaire spending it on a lippy and liner.

I'm of the Rimmel Heather Shimmer era though, £2 a lippy
Heather shimmer was iconic.
I’d probs wear it now if it existed in its original form.
Nowt better than getting Heather shimmer snogged off your face back in the day.

(Ps to you young ‘ins, you can’t possibly understand:ROFLMAO:)
Edited cos I can’t spell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry I’ve got 3 actual babies, they have no fur! But it’s chapter the next age u come to ? No? Like chapter 1 is 0-1 ? She’s so young I don’t know ?? Old bleep

Reactions: 5
Why does he look so unnatural smiling? It really doesn’t suit him

Reactions: 19
Heather shimmer was iconic.
I’d probs wear it now if it existed in its original form.
Nowt better than getting Heather shimmer snogged off your face back in the day.

(Ps to you young ‘ins, you can’t possibly understand:ROFLMAO:)
Edited cos I can’t spell!
They still do Heather Shimmer but it's not like it was in the 90s ... or maybe I'm not like I was in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I come to work tonight and a few of the day shift left so much freezer food out to defrost all still in date too we had to probably throw out the same amount of food as she’s paid for a room I’m fumming with both I bleeping hate people

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They still do Heather Shimmer but it's not like it was in the 90s ... or maybe I'm not like I was in the 90s.
Heather shimmer I wore this for years it was discontinued but then I noticed it was back but it's definitely not the same too pink I am pretty sure at one point it was one of the most popular colours I miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.