Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t relatable anymore. And I doubt anyone asked the bloody size 10 boots of hers 🤢 I hope they just waste all her money and she’ll end up on her arse and Jimbob will have to cut short his “career break” and go back to work 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she thinks dressing like a slob for a night out is 'relatable'😡 I mean us normal folk would kill for a meal, theatre trip and night away as a treat, and would make a real event of it getting dressed up nice, as it's something not many people can afford to do😕 it's like she is saying oh duck it we got loads of money it's nothing speschhhhiiuul to us🙄🙄🙄
I know! Plus she's wearing a dress in the morning when she's opening her presents instead of her usual tracksuits. She knows she's going to the theatre and all she packs is slobby clothes 🥴 if my other half was taking me away for a night, I'd be asking questions about what I need to pack.

Also can we take a minute to celebrate that I'm no longer a new member.. woo hoo hoo, oi, oi 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Still trying to catch up from last night as I fell asleep before 9pm.

What a pair of scruffy cunts they are in their trackies.

That hotel was a disgusting amount of money, nice and relatable, not.

I see this morning she’s claiming she met some lovely fans and they had a good chat, I’m expecting a fake letter at some point today.

“Can’t wait to get back home to my boys” bullshit. You are never with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What hotel is she at? I haven't got a clue and missed previous thread. Just want to nosey at their website 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can I just say I LOVE MY KIDS and spend time with them, play with them, decorate how they choose and do things for them HOWEVER never ever on a rare night away have I missed them and wanted to rush home to see them. I enjoy that time away to be me and refresh and have a rest 😂

Am I weird? Do I not love them as much as sophs loves hers? The moment they get dropped at the grand parents I switch off from mum mode 🙄
I felt the same when mine were little so I guess we just don’t love our children the way that sofa luurrves her alpacas 😆😜🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m old or something but I’m only a couple of years older than Jimbobdoesfuckall, but is dressing like a dirty chavy scruffy teenager a thing for people now????
Apparently so.. I felt like I needed to apologise to my neighbours when my son dragged me out in my at home workout tracksuit bottoms to watch the cars drive by 😂 bleeping he’ll

(I’m a yearyounger then soph)

Reactions: 9
Where is all this money even coming from?
Is it the Tesco range or the Instagram adverts? She’s not on Instagram much anymore?
I reckon the Tesco deal was big money. Tescos have just plastered her name on anything and everything, ranging from pans, loungewear, flowers and gift bags!

Just a thought - Soph was wearing a dress on the Christmas Day photo of her, Jamie and Lonnie in a restaurant. So she did have a dress and therefore, something smarter to wear at the Pan Pacific hotel! She’s all lies. She lies all the time to her followers- I’d never be friends with a liar🤥

Reactions: 26
Will be interesting to see if she names the hotel she stayed at once she’s left! I doubt it as many hinchers seeing those obscene prices will definitely be disgusted at the amount of money these two are spunking up the wall every day.
bleeping disgusting get a grip and recognise your privilege. Stop with the endless bragging in times like these when a lot of people have lost their hard earned careers in this pandemic and are now in crap jobs just to get by. The cost of living is going up each day and wages aren’t. Donate to some bleeping charities or offer some help to those who put you in the position you are in today!!!! I bet there’s more than a handful of hinchers who are feeling the pinch and if they saw that they spent £5,000 for ONE night they’d soon unfollow both of the clowns.
She might at the basic room starts at about £350 , but she had to hsve the most expensive suite in the whole hotel🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Cant belive it guyscchh- the celebrity couple wer out at the feearturr and they didnt get papped 🥺
no handwritten letter on a napkin from a fan, slipped into her pockkitttt🥺 no gushy pics from her sheep that she 'bumped into' 🥺

Thats not a very good burfday - she'll be in the dog bed today or maybe we will be treated to a gretel rant🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've stayed at the Pan Pacific! Didn't have to pay though, my husband won us a suite for the weekend in a work thing! I honestly don't think they've got the Pan Pacific suite though, they do a lot of suites and all the decor and furnishings are very similar, think ours was worth around 1,000 a night or something like that. It's a beautiful hotel, we loved it so much we went back for a treat Weekend with our kids, and we only paid around 300 per night for a family room. Didn't get butler service that time though. I know 300 quid sounds a lot but there were four of us, it's quite close to where we wanted to explore and it's not too far from theatreland, just a tube ride.
If you look at the decor of the suites they all have cream walls except The Pan Pacific which has grey and different seating. Definitely the £5k one

Reactions: 13
She might at the basic room starts at about £350 , but she had to hsve the most expensive suite in the whole hotel🙄🙄🙄
Well I’m assuming at least some of them will have a brain and will notice which room she was in. I’m sure the suite they’re in is the only one out of the rooms with those long light fittings on the ceiling either side of the bed.
Spent 5k on one night and says “it’s a lovely hotel but I can’t wait to get back” when the night isn’t even over 🤯 unbelievable I hope she took the fancy toiletries to get some money’s worth 😂😂

Reactions: 23
Well I’m assuming at least some of them will have a brain and will notice which room she was in. I’m sure the suite they’re in is the only one out of the rooms with those long light fittings either side of the bed.
Spent 5k on one night and says “it’s a lovely hotel but I can’t wait to get back” when the night isn’t even over 🤯 unbelievable
Exactly and thst suite is the only one with dark grey walls, the others have cream.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.