Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute scruffs the pair of them. Going out like that in trackies and trainers. Hes got crap all over his, they are filthy. Dirty ba**tards

Reactions: 19
Who is interested in buying the, flasher mac and the scruffy High tops?? What a scruffy pair of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t reply on the last thread but someone mentioned about the playhouse in the garden, when we drove past yesterday, the playhouse is right by the bushes (which you can see through) and right next to the road on a bend, awful place to have it, I hope they have the sense to move the thing, the thought of someone mis judging the bend or skidding and going straight through doesn’t bare thinking about 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I don't understand why she thinks dressing like a slob for a night out is 'relatable'😡 I mean us normal folk would kill for a meal, theatre trip and night away as a treat, and would make a real event of it getting dressed up nice, as it's something not many people can afford to do😕 it's like she is saying oh duck it we got loads of money it's nothing speschhhhiiuul to us🙄🙄🙄
I dress better for a wander round my local shops

Reactions: 26
Atleast we now know why she’s been doing ‘dirty dancing’ stuff in the new house.. all to plant the seed fkr this £10000’s pounds night away for this ONE. bleeping. Night. Unreal.
something isn’t adding up anymore. Brand new cars, millions on the house without selling grey skull, Designer gear. Insta ad’s & Tesco can’t pay this much?
I bet she is getting millions from her deal with Tesco, I'm sure I remember one of those Faiers sisters getting a million pound deal with tesco for selling some kind of children's toiletries, so Hinch must have a multi-million pound deal with them for all the stuff she sells in that shop. Plus at least 25k for each ad on stories plus whatever else the brand partners pay, upfront deal plus royalties on every book. I doubt the Hinch Ltd accounts show the half of her wealth, she probably has loads of income directly to her as a sole trader too which is not required to be in the public domain.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
We need to predict her way in advance. I’ll take one for the team and go see a musical. 👌🏻 I’d totally get chatting to her and pretend I didn’t know who she was. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What in the name of Mike Tyson are those shoes? She looks like she’s about step into the ring

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I bet she is getting millions from her deal with Tesco, I'm sure I remember one of those Faiers sisters getting a million pound deal with tesco for selling some kind of children's toiletries, so Hinch must have a multi-million pound deal with them for all the stuff she sells in that shop. Plus at least 25k for each ad on stories plus whatever else the brand partners pay, upfront deal plus royalties on every book. I doubt the Hinch Ltd accounts show the half of her wealth, she probably has loads of income directly to her as a sole trader too which is not required to be in the public domain.
For doing sweet FA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.