Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that Hinch can be on her own with the Maldon three but never in nearly 3 years with RonniešŸ˜³
Oh I donā€™t thinks sheā€™s ever actually alone. She shifts from the custody of various ā€œresponsible adultsā€. Whether her mother, Jamie, her father, Tracey, Stacey, the alpaca keeper (she most definitely has one) etc. Someone is always babysitting her.

Reactions: 21
If her new house is ā€œnever emptyā€ why does she need to go from house to house to look after the alpacas šŸ¤” either stay at the house for 1 bloody night or get whoever is in the house (there must be if itā€™s never empty eh soph) to look after them?

Reactions: 17
Christ, this is why iā€™ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. Thatā€™s a fact. bleeping hell. Donā€™t want to come across like a total witch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.
She was drinking prosecco and dancing like a loon at SS baby shower. She was also clearly drunk on her live with Jamie. She had a glass of champers next to her in the photo she posted yesterday šŸ˜‚ I think we can all agree she drinks šŸ„‚šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I donā€™t thinks sheā€™s ever actually alone. She shifts from the custody of various ā€œresponsible adultsā€. Whether her mother, Jamie, her father, Tracey, Stacey, the alpaca keeper (she most definitely has one) etc. Someone is always babysitting her.
The niece too. Imagine a teenager being responsible for her adult aunt and young cousins, because the aunt is incapable.

Reactions: 16
If her new house is ā€œnever emptyā€ why does she need to go from house to house to look after the alpacas šŸ¤” either stay at the house for 1 bloody night or get whoever is in the house (there must be if itā€™s never empty eh soph) to look after them?
Most normal folk would buy a house, renovate it, move in and settle into new home and THEN buy the alpacas. With her lies and pre records I canā€™t tell if she has fully moved in to the new house -sorry farmhouse! Sheā€™s so full of šŸ’©

• Heart
Today would have been the perfect opportunity for lots of engagement. Most people are hunkered down at home on social media all day. She could have really cashed in on some content. Yet again a wasted opportunity. More than likely because sheā€™s desperately trying to batten down the hatches at both homes unlike her tend display in the shed earlier.
Iā€™ve been saying for a few months now weā€™ve not seen Ronnies playhouse. I think she will claim it got damaged in the storm when thereality is it went months ago.

Reactions: 19
Lies Soph has told in the last week -

• Sheā€™s always shopped in Tesco
  • She doesnā€™t drink
  • She didnā€™t know she was staying at a posh hotel
  • She gets up to both boys alone in the night

What have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lies Soph has told in the last week -

• Sheā€™s always shopped in Tesco
  • She doesnā€™t drink
  • She didnā€™t know she was staying at a posh hotel
  • She gets up to both boys alone in the night

What have I missed?
She has no photos of her and Jamie because they never get time to themselves šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So instead picked a family photo for valentines that excluded Ronnie šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All this talk about drink! šŸ˜‚ Think I will have one with dinner tonight too šŸ˜‰
Remember, she lies about pretty much everything. Remember the Robinsonā€™s juice bottle that she supposedly drunk from everyday - that disappeared. She says she doesnā€™t drink tea, yet posts photos of herself having cups of tea. In the next breath itā€™s hot chocolates including having them at breakfast time. Itā€™s like her saying sheā€™s only ever loved shopping at Tescos, yet we all know she used to shop at Morrisons all the time!

So when she says she doesnā€™t drink, I frankly canā€™t believe a word she says, and Mrs Hinch canā€™t remember a word she says! šŸ˜†

• Haha
First of all, she's a bleeping idiot galavanting about between houses and sheds in this.

Secondly, don't sound all that windy Soph. I put my head out earlier and it was like a train going past constantly.

Thirdly, don't look all that windy either. It's windy enough that you'd still have at least slight breezes inside that hut.

bleeping lies.
She has clearly seen Joes post or read about it on here. Sheā€™s panicked and posted the last photo on her phone with her in the barn with the alpacas šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.