Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake @Andioooop your getting it tight today hunnnnaayy 😂😂😂
Not just the weather being a bit het up today. If Hinch is reading here today (and of course we know she hasn't since Harold got shot in the eye) she'll be loving the Tattle Troll Tetchiness on here today. Thought it was the Grinch we were supposed to be having a go about. A lot of stress about. 🤪 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you telling me on the day of the worst storm in 20 odd years Hinch dragged her niece out of her home to come drive to her tend farm to stuff pillowcases?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lies Soph has told in the last week -

• She’s always shopped in Tesco
  • She doesn’t drink
  • She didn’t know she was staying at a posh hotel
  • She gets up to both boys alone in the night

What have I missed?
....That she's 32 🙊 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s going to give him artificial grass instead of carpet isn’t she
Then she’s going to visit Ron everyday with a bag of carrot treats to feed him. She’ll be dressing him up as an alpaca next! She takes her fads too far at times I think. Has she ever heard of the saying ‘less is more’? It’s a shame because nothing ever really lasts with her and usually ends up in landfill. Funny how she will happily tag the likes of eBay and Amazon but conveniently forgets the smaller businesses from time to time.
Honestly, that poor kid having a mumfluencer. I really feel for him. Can’t wait for him to be able to tell her that he can’t stand anything farm related and loves Thomas the Tank engine instead & can’t sleep at night because the mural scares him. Thinking those pigs! 🐷 😆
Wonder how much the end result will be for Ron’s room when it’s been totally finished?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ronnie is going to have PTSD when he’s older regarding farm animals.
that wall mural is absolutely terrifying! It’s not even cartoony it’s realistic!! 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon those cushions take the prize for being the absolutely worst tit idea she ever had!!! The are diabolical!!!
On that note - it’s been a hell of a week so I’ve just poured a gallon of gin in a glass. Plenty more where that came from - happy to share! Cheers 🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahahahahaha can't bleeping wait for him to unzip them cushions. Then she will have some cleaning content for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've finally got through the last 10 pages of you lot falling out I'm fankoo.

Remember we're all united in finding holes in Sopha's stories.

Thread #500 is full of them if anyone is struggling to see the light ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m still yet to of seen any proof Ronnie even likes farms. He’s no toy tractors, no toy animals, no farm related books or loud printed tractor clothing.

When one of mine was Ronnies age he had lots of farm stuff and tractor wellies which he adored he would wave like a maniac when he saw a tractor saying that though weirdly his room wasn’t painted in Nightmares inducing animals and American barns and noway would he of had straw pillows he did have a tractor print bean bag though 👍

Reactions: 20
The 02 dome has been shredded by the storm in Laandan.
Extraordinary given Hinch "laarves her followers" how she doesn't ask after anyone it's all about her, her tend farm, her fur boys.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.