Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you telling me on the day of the worst storm in 20 odd years Hinch dragged her niece out of her home to come drive to her tend farm to stuff pillowcases?
Was going to say it’s the perfect weather for flying her broomstick, clingon could of clung on the back…best keep my fat thriat shut now before i start a riot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m still yet to of seen any proof Ronnie even likes farms. He’s no toy tractors, no toy animals, no farm related books or loud printed tractor clothing.

When one of mine was Ronnies age he had lots of farm stuff and tractor wellies which he adored he would wave like a maniac when he saw a tractor saying that though weirdly his room wasn’t painted in Nightmares inducing animals and American barns and noway would he of had straw pillows he did have a tractor print bean bag though 👍
It’s never been about Ronni e
It’s what she wants always has been always will

Reactions: 12
Oh I don’t thinks she’s ever actually alone. She shifts from the custody of various “responsible adults”. Whether her mother, Jamie, her father, Tracey, Stacey, the alpaca keeper (she most definitely has one) etc. Someone is always babysitting her.
The poor niece as well!

Reactions: 10
It’s never been about Ronni e
It’s what she wants always has been always will
Yeah that’s true and the straw pillows confirms it what toddler would want to be pretend they are sat in an animal bed like crazy mamazzz I wonder how long before his bedroom gets three alpaca teddies actually I say the reveal photo will be Ronnie propped up on the straw cushions with 3 alpaca soft toys with him..

HE JUST LOVESSDS IT GUYS JUST LIKE MUMMMAZZZZZ!

Reactions: 15
So there’s bloody gale force winds destroying buildings yet Soph has her outward opening window open….nae a gust in sight in Princess Zoph land 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not just the weather being a bit het up today. If Hinch is reading here today (and of course we know she hasn't since Harold got shot in the eye) she'll be loving the Tattle Troll Tetchiness on here today. Thought it was the Grinch we were supposed to be having a go about. A lot of stress about. 🤪 :rolleyes:
To be fair, it's been a pretty stressy day for everybody today with Storm Eunice (Or Eustace as Kate Garraway kept calling it) so it's hardly surprising if people get a bit arsey.
Anyway, it's blowing over now and it's Friday and it's wine time. Cheers everyone.

🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For god sake she's got him straw bean bags 🤦‍♀️
What's wrong with a NORMAL colourful bean bag? A character of his choice? His favourite thing which I don't believe is farm, it's too coincidental. why can't it just be something Ronnie loves 😔

Her niece needs to grow up, get a life and go play out with her friends aswell. Not hang around her auntie who's in her 30s 5 days out of 7. It's a bit sad

Reactions: 32
I just rewatched alpacas in the shed sound on. She’s so odd. “Deerrr okkk. Boyssss. Handsomessss”. Who speaks like that?????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I for one cannot wait to see if she gets the teeny tiny sewing machine out to stitch over the zips 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just rewatched alpacas in the shed sound on. She’s so odd. “Deerrr okkk. Boyssss. Handsomessss”. Who speaks like that?????
She won't be helping Ronnie by speaking the way she does either. When Ronnie starts to talk and therapy starts improving, he'll be so confused and he'll just be knocked back down because he'll be listening to his mum speak like a tit and think it's ok

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.