Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too picture from the live at Ronnies birthday, she was slurring her words and Being all giddy, if thatโ€™s not drink then has to be drugs๐Ÿค” and 2nd picture from the hotel with the champagne glass ๐Ÿค”
Hands down Rondons birthday live was one of the best things Iโ€™ve witnessed. Absolute crack pot ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything on the suite to order menu list were indivually ordered there was no set menu the alcohol was seperate and ordered. You could also be right she could well have ordered alcohol and used it as a prop, she is frivilous with money and likes to create scenes.
Agreed or sheโ€™s a compulsive liar with a tit memomory๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hands down Rondons birthday live was one of the best things Iโ€™ve witnessed. Absolute crack pot ๐Ÿฅด
Drink, drugs or both ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's probably been said but does she actually spend any time with her kids or nah? It's such odd behaviour. I genuinely don't think she wanted kids but probably felt outside pressure to have them and conform to what's expected by her family/society. There's no shame in not wanting kids and having fur babies instead. If she wasn't generally such a horrid person I'd feel sorry for her.
She wanted children I feel. But just as everything else it was all for show and a passing phase she has gotten bored of.

Reactions: 10
She looks so 'plastic'!
Filtered but also regular trips to the Aesthetic clinic & "farmers" don't go out with false eye spiders & make up slapped on! "Farmer Barbie Chav".

No way was that in real time earlier (surprised she's not on a day off but reckon she's read Tattle).
She needs to duck off with these "borrowed" quotes and stick them up her arse! YOU ARE A BORING UNREMARKABLE SHALLOW LYING twit SOPHIE!

London Fire Brigade have just declared a major indident (including surrounding areas/M11/Essex), with winds up to 100mph due to the high volume of calls all relating to the storm.

I do hope everyone here is safe! โค xx
It's still blowing a gale where I am (Oxfordshire) so 100 miles or so from her Maldon "microclimate". I think Joe Swash's video was a tad more accurate and pretty obvious he can't stand those sad wannabes Hinch & Inch ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's probably been said but does she actually spend any time with her kids or nah? It's such odd behaviour. I genuinely don't think she wanted kids but probably felt outside pressure to have them and conform to what's expected by her family/society. There's no shame in not wanting kids and having fur babies instead. If she wasn't generally such a horrid person I'd feel sorry for her.
Just as an observation,I would say she wasn't ready.She was enjoying her selpht like figure(not that she was ever more than a few pounds overweight) and as much as she says that they were hoping to have a baby ASAP,I simply don't believe it.
I think if I were family planning with a gastric band fitted I'd take some real advice before trying.

Reactions: 16
How sad is it that Hinch can be on her own with the Maldon three but never in nearly 3 years with Ronnie๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 24
On the UC thing as itโ€™s clearly emotive - I was just expressing my opinionthat claiming UC doesnโ€™t mean you are a chav. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

The OP stated sheโ€™d be mortified if her followers were benefit claiming chavs. The two things were suggested as one and the same.
I was just responding to that, thatโ€™s all โค
I knew what you meant anyway! The people who follow her are chavs, maybe whoever wrote that should have left UC out of it! One look at their grey blingy houses screams chavs and I guess chavs are more likely than other groups to live off benefits as a lifestyle choice, rather than forced on to benefits by circumstance and be able to come off again when their situation gets better. Huge difference in those people. But I suppose if their leader is a chav she is going to attract a chav following!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everything on the suite to order menu list were indivually ordered there was no set menu the alcohol was seperate and ordered. You could also be right she could well have ordered alcohol and used it as a prop, she is frivilous with money and likes to create scenes.
Can you imagine the sadness of ordering a lovely glass of wine to use as a prop? Bet she did drink it, who could resist?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.