Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew what you meant anyway! The people who follow her are chavs, maybe whoever wrote that should have left UC out of it! One look at their grey blingy houses screams chavs and I guess chavs are more likely than other groups to live off benefits as a lifestyle choice, rather than forced on to benefits by circumstance and be able to come off again when their situation gets better. Huge difference in those people. But I suppose if their leader is a chav she is going to attract a chav following!
Google "Chav sitting room" or "Chav House/Chav Bedroom" images ... this is a tiny selection of results 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1st picture from the live at Ronnies birthday, she was slurring her words and Being all giddy, if that’s not drink then has to be drugs🤔 and 2nd picture from the hotel with the champagne glass 🤔
Does anyone have an actual video from this live? I'd love to watch it back

Reactions: 6
Yes I do wonder how much say Gleam have a say or how much either home is a home as opposed to a set for Hinch brand. I personally think this place is a stepping stone even if she makes out otherwise.
I’m half expecting her to open it up to the public the way she’s sticking plaques everywhere. Bet the hinchers would just luuurve it ❤

1.Petting corner with the chics rabbits and whatever else she said.
2. Walk the fields with the 3 crazy Alpacas and Henry Hinch.
3. Picnic in the secret garden that’s not a secret.
4. Cuppa and slop in the kitchen with mad ma.
5. See the famous Hinch farm wall mural.
6. Have your photo taken next to Mrs Hinch’s sink.
7. Woodwork Class in tiny tears workshop.
8. Look through the peep holes to see what Jamie Hinch really gets up to in the Alpaca barn 😉
9. You can buy all your Hinch merch at the door.
10. Please note no real photos to be taken of the Queen of Maldon during your visit. All photos must be approved (filtered) by Sopha herself #ATV 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah the 90s.... permed hair, too much hairspray, sun in, shimmer lipsticks.... and these bad lads!! Which saved me many a day on the way to school when my hair was still wet because I got in the shower too late!

For you young uns..... all hail the banana clip!

View attachment 1070709
I had forgotten all about these. Wonder if they still sell them 😃

Reactions: 3
She looks so 'plastic'!
Filtered but also regular trips to the Aesthetic clinic & "farmers" don't go out with false eye spiders & make up slapped on! "Farmer Barbie Chav".

No way was that in real time earlier (surprised she's not on a day off but reckon she's read Tattle).
She needs to duck off with these "borrowed" quotes and stick them up her arse! YOU ARE A BORING UNREMARKABLE SHALLOW LYING twit SOPHIE!

London Fire Brigade have just declared a major indident (including surrounding areas/M11/Essex), with winds up to 100mph due to the high volume of calls all relating to the storm.

I do hope everyone here is safe! ❤ xx
It's still blowing a gale where I am (Oxfordshire) so 100 miles or so from her Maldon "microclimate". I think Joe Swash's video was a tad more accurate and pretty obvious he can't stand those sad wannabes Hinch & Inch 🤣
Ooh my mum is Oxfordshire. Have you seen the footage from Brize Norton??

My fence is down between me and next door, the dog thinks she’s got an extra garden 🤣🤣

I seriously worry for the llamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I knew what you meant anyway! The people who follow her are chavs, maybe whoever wrote that should have left UC out of it! One look at their grey blingy houses screams chavs and I guess chavs are more likely than other groups to live off benefits as a lifestyle choice, rather than forced on to benefits by circumstance and be able to come off again when their situation gets better. Huge difference in those people. But I suppose if their leader is a chav she is going to attract a chav following!
She is queen chav!

Reactions: 6
They still do Heather Shimmer but it's not like it was in the 90s ... or maybe I'm not like I was in the 90s.
I used to wear Heather shimmer until my mum said.... Why are your lips that colour, you look like you are suffering from a lack of oxygen. Bloody cheek 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.