Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I thought the side by side pic of her now and her ages ago was a pic of her drinking ages ago. Whilst I have followed these threads for 2 or more years now i literally don't have the time to remember every single detail or revise the wiki. Sorry bout dat guyzzzz
Have you watched or seen pics of the Live at Ronnies birthday 🤔 if she doesn’t drink then she’s doing drugs because she was off her tits

Ronnie's birthday?? Yes I remember that but I thought she was .... 👃🏼 haha
It was one of the other

Reactions: 7
On the UC thing as it’s clearly emotive - I was just expressing my opinionthat claiming UC doesn’t mean you are a chav. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

The OP stated she’d be mortified if her followers were benefit claiming chavs. The two things were suggested as one and the same.
I was just responding to that, that’s all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Red warning down there and she is going from house to house silly cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m soo cross with her recent story post. The fact she’s risked her life in this horrendous storm to go to check on her animals (who live outside) when she is a mother of 2 children blows my mind. I’m not far from Essex and some poor women passed away this morning in my town due to falling debris - yet Sophie would rather risk her life then stay at home with her 2 children who need her more than the alpaca’s when we’re being told to STAY INSIDE.

and just for the record, I like animals more than most people but we’ve been warned plenty of times before today so she could have put extra in measures before hand to avoid leaving the house 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We’ll you’ve got time to chat now, only takes a few minutes to search , it’s on the previous thread
Im off again now the bubs fallen asleep. Like I said above somewhere I may have misread Andioooops post. I held my hands up already that I might be wrong.

As you were guys 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
Sticking to facts.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's probably been said but does she actually spend any time with her kids or nah? It's such odd behaviour. I genuinely don't think she wanted kids but probably felt outside pressure to have them and conform to what's expected by her family/society. There's no shame in not wanting kids and having fur babies instead. If she wasn't generally such a horrid person I'd feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So perhaps I was wrong but I hadn't seen any evidence of her being a drinker and her saying she doesn't drink is actually not that relatable to the huns believe me so don't really see why this is one of her lies
She lies about everything for no reason whatsoever.
@Cocobean oh I believe she drinks, let us not forget this video, deffo not normal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She's a bleep that we know she LIES as easy as she bleeping breaths! Even her names a fib....

Reactions: 21
Ooh things are a bit fractious on here today...let’s all just hug and make up and have a nice big glass of wine like Soph the big beer fearer ! xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im off again now the bubs fallen asleep. Like I said above somewhere I may have misread Andioooops post. I held my hands up already that I might be wrong.

As you were guys 🤦‍♀️
1st picture from the live at Ronnies birthday, she was slurring her words and Being all giddy, if that’s not drink then has to be drugs🤔 and 2nd picture from the hotel with the champagne glass 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh things are a bit fractious on here today...let’s all just hug and make up and have a nice big glass of wine like Soph the big beer fearer ! xxx
People who say we should stick to the facts, find the time to read the wiki🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
haha yes.

can I just clarify i did not say she didn't drink - what i said was everything is staged, and just cos its there doesn't mean she's having it, if you get me.
Everything on the suite to order menu list were indivually ordered there was no set menu the alcohol was seperate and ordered. You could also be right she could well have ordered alcohol and used it as a prop, she is frivilous with money and likes to create scenes.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.