Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Hague blue in one room of my house and when the light shines on it (for example a phone flash) it can appear like that. Just speculation of course. Plus her filter will have affected the colour. It felt very familiar to me.
just lookedat the hotel. I’d say it’s the wall there.
View attachment 1071193
The hoodie she is wearing is dumped on the couch in this photo. So yes the motivational quote is from the days they spent at the Pan Pacific..

Attachments

Reactions: 14
There is a difference between i dont drink and i drink occasionally

I dont drink - never not at all 100% teetotal

I drink occasionally- may have the odd drink here and there a glass or two maybe a night.

Personally i drink occasionally couple drinks on new years occasional drink with one certain friend that it my occasional drink like 5 times a year personal choice

Reactions: 22
Christ, this is why i’ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. That’s a fact. bleeping hell. Don’t want to come across like a total witch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.
Not a newbie .... look at my screen name that's as old as ronnie

So she loves her boys so much she allows them to run out in a red warning storm???? Mind you somehow it is sunny with no wind where she is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . God stop with the prerecords and lies Soph
It was sunny in Essex earlier but f me it's windy. Hope the llamas are OK i don't like the chances of their gepetto made shelter and feeder thingy

Reactions: 8
She loves Henry because he can't talk back, he does no wrong, he doesn't 'mess' her perfect house up like kids do, he screams at her when she's been gone 2 minutes and makes her feel loved, needed, wanted, something she doesn't get (nor does she want) from her children.
She's a disgrace, while he's getting more exercise there.. It's still only laps around her garden. It's not a walk. He'll get bored of that garden once they're there full time and he'll go back to being depressed on the sofa. They don't work, there's 2 of them who are unemployed, Henry should and could be walked twice a day, morning and evening for a good amount of time. 💔
My dog is a rescue and has awful separation anxiety. Particularly with me. Even if my husband is at home and I leave to go somewhere, he paces and panics and will not settle. Then when I get home, he cries like Henry does. I don’t find it funny or cute. It breaks my bloody heart. I can leave him with my grandad and he isn't too bad which is great as my grandad loves him too. We have tried a behaviourist, medication, toys, treats etc and nothing works. He's 5 now and although it never got worse, it hasn't got better. I'll never understand how she finds it hilarious when her dog is riddled with anxiety. Oh yeah I do, she's a bleeping bleep ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
She does drink. There is a pic of her a couple of days ago with a glass of fizz by her hand. There's plenty of drinking evidence for her out there, we have the receipts. Not sure what point you're trying to make here?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
But she does drink , we’ve seen lots of proof. She just lies about it🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She does drink. There is a pic of her a couple of days ago with a glass of fizz by her hand. There's plenty of drinking evidence for her out there, we have the receipts. Not sure what point you're trying to make here?
Just said the same. Sophie lies about every thing including not drinking👍

Reactions: 12
Needing to claim Universal Credit doesn’t make you a chav, and is nothing to be ashamed of.
Not everyone who claims benefits are chavs. But the claimants that are chavs are likely to be a hinch sheep! It's more the mentality of the person who follows her than to do with getting benefits!

Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for her but just cos she's holding the glass or it's on the table doesn't mean she's actually drinking it. Remember everything she does is staged for the gram.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I thought the side by side pic of her now and her ages ago was a pic of her drinking ages ago. Whilst I have followed these threads for 2 or more years now i literally don't have the time to remember every single detail or revise the wiki. Sorry bout dat guyzzzz

Reactions: 1
Not sticking up for her but just cos she's holding the glass doesn't mean she's actually drinking it. Remember everything she does is staged for the gram.
Then on the live she must have been doing drugs, if it wasnt alcohol it was definitely something

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So perhaps I was wrong but I hadn't seen any evidence of her being a drinker and her saying she doesn't drink is actually not that relatable to the huns believe me so don't really see why this is one of her lies

Reactions: 2
Before 2021 , the year before when there were restrictions
Thanks. I found an alpaca farm that helps people look after alpacas , teaching about grooming etc. They sold an alpaca like hinches Brown one last year . Trying to connect the dots.. but can't.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.