Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like England is being hit worse then us here in Wales, the part I’m in we had a red warning for flooding and damaged.

So far no flooding and the rain has stopped it’s now sunny with blue skies starting to dry up but it’s still very windy and a few things damaged.

I hope sophie has taken the right precautions with the alpacas and has made them and the sleep pens safe. It’s a wooden shed so it could easily blow down and the roofing could come apart.

If she truly cared about her followers (which we know she doesn’t they’re just shoppers- Jamie’s wording)
she would have said something like “hope everyone is ok and keeping safe”

She just needs to cut the bullshit pre records cause she’s just shot herself in the foot with the footage everyone knows what the weather is like yet she’s faking it?

Reactions: 13
I agree. Hinch isn't responsible for other people's finances. I think the rub for a lot of people is as you say, a lot of her braggy posts are insensitive to the demographic that slavishly follow her, and copy everything she does and buys. She knows that, her sales tactic was to draw them in, make them believe she loved them, then they would love her back and follow her lead. And she led them to home bargains, b and m, poundland, all generally affordable for most people. But now she's tired of all that, she wants to flash her cash, but her demographic is still the poorer people, people with more spare cash tend to have jobs, be better educated and able to see through her. But there's now a chasm between her and her spending, and the sheep and theirs, and that's where the insensitivity comes in.
Imagine having 4m followers and 99 % of them are either below average intelligence or chavs living on Universal Credit. I'd be mortified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She will probably say it’s non alcoholic wine 🤣
Haha probably. Or Appletiser. She originally said, on more than one occasion, that she doesn’t drink because she doesn’t like the taste didn’t she? But then receipts of her with cans of beer from her hen were posted here so she’s changed the narrative to beer fear 🙈

I couldn’t give a tit who drinks and who doesn’t. But it’s just the lie. Just like she went on about not drinking tea but now seems to drink it by the gallon! Weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she loves her boys so much she allows them to run out in a red warning storm???? Mind you somehow it is sunny with no wind where she is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . God stop with the prerecords and lies Soph

Reactions: 13
I still don’t buy that’s real time. We all knew the storm was coming this week. There’s been other wind this week. She’s wearing the SAME outfit with the SAME hair as the running with alpacas. Bollocks.

eta - I also hate the way she’s ignoring the alpaca and just giving him food. My mother in law did that when my kids were little and she’s be “feeding them” but not engaging with them.

Reactions: 18
Christ, this is why i’ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. That’s a fact. bleeping hell. Don’t want to come across like a total witch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.
She was hammered at Stacey’s in the garden!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t want to be told i’m ‘reaching’ again but i think she might be using a filter guysh
AB48D7EB-37B9-4F73-8888-81AC60F93954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Imagine having 4m followers and 99 % of them are either below average intelligence or chavs living on Universal Credit. I'd be mortified.
Needing to claim Universal Credit doesn’t make you a chav, and is nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
1.The filters 😂😂😂
2. If you'd moved out like a normal person then you wouldn't keep having to pop back between houses. Hope that helps!
or just wait until your in to get pets?! Such a weirdo. Is it me or does she seem a bit weird and scared and nervous of them? 😂

Reactions: 11
It's not about her money as such bit about the lies. Pretending to be relatable amd pretending to shop at poundland.

Reactions: 12
That alpaca does not want the fuss from her, it's seeing if she has more food in her hand after she fed it the carrot, which is precisely why it's dangerous letting Ronnie think he is directing them with his hands, they don't care about it, they just want to look for food and will get pissy if they aren't given snacks

Reactions: 22
First of all, she's a bleeping idiot galavanting about between houses and sheds in this.

Secondly, don't sound all that windy Soph. I put my head out earlier and it was like a train going past constantly.

Thirdly, don't look all that windy either. It's windy enough that you'd still have at least slight breezes inside that hut.

bleeping lies.

Reactions: 21
Still not proof that she's 'wind swept' couldn't even show the weather condition. And shits given about how own kids are doing?!

Reactions: 15
Her attempt to show she's posting "today" reeks of narcissism 🙄🙄🙄
"I'm rather windswept"
" I'm sitting here...."
"I've been worried..."
"I'm just pleased...."
"I need to pop back to the other house"
"I feel scared..."
No mention of anything doesn't concern her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Fourth and finally...
There's no way this hair has been anywhere near those 70mph gusts we've had this arvo.

Screenshot_2022-02-18-14-19-07-306_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-18-14-19-29-095_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.