Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring the crap she’s copied and the filtered to duck pose I’m more intrigued about the colour of the background wall and the chair she’s on. Neither are her home. Could they be the hotel? If not I know she’s been sniffing around Hague blue for a while. And that is Hague blue (or stiff key). One of her rooms finished?
I'm not sure the background is dark enough for it to be either of those colours? Unless my phone isn't showing it properly! I have Stiffkey and it seems much darker.

Reactions: 7
Every other influencer on the gram are telling their followers to "Take care" and "Stay safe" .....but not soph - she's more interested in putting a filtered to duck pic up and quoting yet more crap relavent to HER 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I wrote a recent post about Sophies ever changing nose and compared her to a drag queen I have felt tit about it because this is not who I am as a person, the post was written to hurt her because I know how vain she is I lowered myself to no better than she accuses me of, Iam angry, frustrated by the injustice of fake greedy influencers exploiting followers when in truth the majority of them deserve to be fleeced by continuing to fall for the crap she dishes up.
Watching manipulating greedy folk prosper is frustratingbut what's worse is its because the followers are equally self absorbed or nosey or bored or whatever it is that makes them immune to common sense, maybe it's the need to ignore so much wrong in our country the corrupt and useless politicians forcing once agsin the poorest and most vulnerable further into poverty, maybe Sophies tend life is preferable to the awful truth.
I wish I knew how to wake these folk up to this whole advertising con stop them praising such a vain self obsessed liar who only copies everybody else everything on instagram is created repetition for Ads some influencers are cleverer put more effort in have interesting chats but they ALL only do this to earn whenvthey ask you to like, comment and follow its to grow earnings not friend's.
My frustration and anger at this whole unfair Insideous rotten stinking business is understandable but it does not excuse me from making nasty personal insults so I apologise and not go to that level again it didn't make me feel bette it didn't change anything I will stick to criticism of her vile dishonest behaviour and just hope that folk wake up and see through this immoral business.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm not sure the background is dark enough for it to be either of those colours? Unless my phone isn't showing it properly! I have Stiffkey and it seems much darker.
I have Hague blue in one room of my house and when the light shines on it (for example a phone flash) it can appear like that. Just speculation of course. Plus her filter will have affected the colour. It felt very familiar to me.
just lookedat the hotel. I’d say it’s the wall there.
F8C46714-E983-4B4A-BAB4-E01E5EA51480.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Joe Swash just put a story up... quite the contrast to Sophie's stories this morning 😂 she really does live in a fantasy land...

Reactions: 22
Much as I hate the woolly wankers, I hope they’re safe. That shelter won’t withstand these winds.

Reactions: 30
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
Christ, this is why i’ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. That’s a fact. bleeping hell. Don’t want to come across like a total witch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Joe swash sharing hurricane scenes with a tree down in the garden meanwhile hinchs woolly walkers are basking in morning sun 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No Hinch, making mistakes and learning from them doesn’t make you a bad person… making mistakes by openly recommending harmful practices to 4 million (*ahem*) followers and then just never mentioning it again instead of fessing up and telling people “actually you shouldn’t do that I was wrong” does make you a bad person though.

Example: showing people how to unscrew their sinks to clean their drain (why?!) and in turn causing damage and flooding to peoples homes…instead of posting a disclaimer telling people “actually this can wreck your sink” you deleted comments and blocked true fans who messaged to warn you… your stance is that you don’t force people to copy you and you’ve said it on numerous occasions. You’re a ‘cleanfluencer’ (ugh) though. You show people how to clean their homes with”bargs and hacks”.

I could mention the fire brigade warning you against flowers on your job, voiding fire warranty by spraying soft furnishings with diluted highly flammable fabric softener, using Zoflora with boiling water etc etc but I won’t go on.

Crack on doing you hun but don’t ever try to ease your conscience by quoting another crappy instagrammer who is trying to make herself feel better. You’re all immoral fucktards. End of.

Reactions: 30
Joe swash sharing hurricane scenes with a tree down in the garden meanwhile hinchs woolly walkers are basking in morning sun 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also stupid though, what's to say another tree/branch isn't going to come down on top of him 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have Hague blue in one room of my house and when the light shines on it (for example a phone flash) it can appear like that. Just speculation of course. Plus her filter will have affected the colour. It felt very familiar to me.
just lookedat the hotel. I’d say it’s the wall there.
View attachment 1071193
Yep, I think you're right! Nothing gets past Sous!!

Reactions: 8
Christ, this is why i’ve backed off from this thread. Nothing i said here was a reach? She does drink, there is proof. She was drinking at Solomons. That’s a fact. bleeping hell. Don’t want to come across like a total witch but alot of the lurkers/newbies on here should really read the wiki before talking waffle.
OP has an issue with you suggesting that Sophie drinks when she says she doesn’t yet has no issue with her user name being “Ronlonglegs” so inadvertently mocking her child. I think this is the non drinker holier than thou high horse you were alluding to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole of the country is being lashed by one of the worst storms ever and she posts a photo of herself and some daft quote or other. She really is devoid of any intelligence. She doesn’t live in the real world does she?

Reactions: 14
Well Joe Swash has well and truly fucked up Hinches stories as well. Hinch is a such a dick. Living in this Disney fairy tale. She needs to take her head out of her arse and start living in the real world. She isn't special so should stop acting like it

Reactions: 20
Tbf i don't drink either but there are photos of me drunk from when I did. She said next day beer fear is why she doesn't drink which does make sense given the video of her that went round ages ago from a long time back. Things change.

I don't like her and I know she lies and exaggerates and brags etc but some stuff on these threads said to discredit her is such a reach. Stick to facts , the truth is bad enough anyway
BUT she posted a photo of herself with a glass of champagne or Prosecco the night before at the hotel then says she doesn’t drink 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole of the country is being lashed by one of the worst storms ever and she posts a photo of herself and some daft quote or other. She really is devoid of any intelligence. She doesn’t live in the real world does she?
It's because she lives off pre records. And the weather has messed it all up for her. I knew she wouldn't post any further

Reactions: 12
She even lies about drinking tea! There is literally nothing she's truthful about.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sopha morning post look how beautiful it is!
Joe swash this is awful the wind bad weve had a tree fall already

Geuss which one reality and which one isnt?
(Also essex tattler posting after soph did saying the weather was rubbish)
Screenshot_20220218-134245_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220218-134034_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.