Mrs Hinch #513 Chapter 32, woo hoo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered herself into someone else again I see 🤡

Also, you're not trying to be a better person. You're using a quote to try and make excuses for being a selfish, self centered, fake, nasty .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I do have to agree that I'm a bit like 🙄 when people start whinging because they can't afford to put their heating on but she can afford a 5k night, that makes no sense, if people can't afford to live it's nothing to do with hinch, it's pulling at strings to whinge about anything and everything - but I think it's more how cut off from reality Sophie is, alot of people are struggling to afford to live and when April comes it'll be more difficult. And here she is swanning off to a 5k night for no reason - and bragging all over Instagram for people to see and feel tit about themselves, she used to be "relatable" to her sheep by getting 99p bargains, having a night in a 5k hotel isn't relatable. Her sheep will start to unfillow her when they realise they can no longer relate to her and can't keep up with her lifestyle.
The constant bragging she does is uncalled for though, she thinks she's dead clever but she's forgetting she has a spending issue. Her money won't last forever, then what.

I will say the storm had naff all to do with Soph so I don't understand why people feel like she needs to mention it. It's a storm. Storms happen. It's not her fault if someones roof has flew off
I agree. Hinch isn't responsible for other people's finances. I think the rub for a lot of people is as you say, a lot of her braggy posts are insensitive to the demographic that slavishly follow her, and copy everything she does and buys. She knows that, her sales tactic was to draw them in, make them believe she loved them, then they would love her back and follow her lead. And she led them to home bargains, b and m, poundland, all generally affordable for most people. But now she's tired of all that, she wants to flash her cash, but her demographic is still the poorer people, people with more spare cash tend to have jobs, be better educated and able to see through her. But there's now a chasm between her and her spending, and the sheep and theirs, and that's where the insensitivity comes in.

Reactions: 34
She's quick to credit another zleb... duck all the authors who's words she steals though ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have 2 (smallish) trees and the 'windows' in the potting shed blown out already... How about you Sophi E. How's the micro climate?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think for me it’s not that she’s obligated to comment on the storm, she’s no Michael Fish… but if she cared about her loyal followers as much as she pretends too surely she would mention it and say something? Just a simple ‘take care out there’. But she doesn’t because she literally doesn’t care about anyone apart from herself, which is what we’re trying to highlight on here.
Hit the nail. Some of the smaller accounts have shared stories on how to prepare. But she's too self centred to even do that. The only time a storm ever really affects her is when she wants new garden furniture.

Reactions: 20
Sopha, thanks hunnnnnnay, but I don’t think people need to be lectured by a money grabbing, lying, fake as duck hole like you about being a good, kind person or about being kind to yourself.

Most of us, especially with a rare red weather warning in place are just hoping that everyone keeps safe today and that’s because we are kind people and WE CARE and don’t need to be told how to behave by her 🙄

How about she fucks off and takes her own advice and starts caring about her poor kids instead of putting Ronni e in front of 3 unpredictable alpacas who aren’t fluffy bum bums innit, they’re just sniffing around for treats 😡

Just duck off Sopha, take your own advice and try being honest instead of a money grabbing twit who uses her own children and animals to line her pockets 🙄

She’s such a foolish twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Did she duck always shop in Tesco - we all remember her creepily filming pensioners on her daily trips to Morrisons. She just lies.

Reactions: 31
Hope everyone stays safe during the storm I’m from the midlands and it’s just starting here woke up really early this morning so I could take the dog for a walk before the weather got bad hopefully Sophie’s done the same and makes sure her animals are walked, fed and safe during this storm probably not but we can only hope

Reactions: 11
Sopha, thanks hunnnnnnay, but I don’t think people need to be lectured by a money grabbing, lying, fake as duck hole like you about being a good, kind person or about being kind to yourself.

Most of us, especially with a rare red weather warning in place are just hoping that everyone keeps safe today and that’s because we are kind people and WE CARE and don’t need to be told how to behave by her 🙄

How about she fucks off and takes her own advice and starts caring about her poor kids instead of putting Ronni e in front of 3 unpredictable alpacas who aren’t fluffy bum bums innit, they’re just sniffing around for treats 😡

Just duck off Sopha, take your own advice and try being honest instead of a money grabbing twit who uses her own children and animals to line her pockets 🙄

She’s such a foolish twit.
but she isn’t trying… she reads tattle and she’s been given plenty of insight into the dangers of exploiting her babies, she’s read advice from real farmers about caring for animal. She continues to overfeed her dog.

in all for changing and as adults we should all strive to learn and change but she doesn’t. This is just a quote to get the huns frothing about how kind she is. It’s always the ones that shout the loudest about kindness that usually do nothing to practise it themselves

Reactions: 27
Ignoring the crap she’s copied and the filtered to duck pose I’m more intrigued about the colour of the background wall and the chair she’s on. Neither are her home. Could they be the hotel? If not I know she’s been sniffing around Hague blue for a while. And that is Hague blue (or stiff key). One of her rooms finished?

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s been reading fred 500 again after losing more followers & noticing all the newbies on here, must be due a bot top up
A8B022B4-099F-43AF-8441-04DD8548462F.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Every post like this just makes her more and more irrelevant. Thanks for the lecture love but, do one…
A885300A-19A4-4C1B-8DF1-D52EAE0CEE77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.