Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatantly showing that she has a new set of nails on 🥱🥱 no gloves today
Choosing to do 2 menial jobs for the sake of an insta story rather than spend time with Ronnie who, as per usual, is out with Inch 🙄

Reactions: 16
I guess she's not at the tend farm this afternoon as it's raining hard. Tend farmer's don't like to get their white trainers and white boot room muddy do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you ever been to soft play? 😳
Yeah but if I never spent any time with my children I could manage an few hours taking them to do something they enjoyed if I wasn’t breastfeeding I would have no need to constantly be the one with the baby just odd she never wants to do anything but be with her alpacas or baby as if she’s forgotten she’s another child it’s like they have one each and can’t ever switch roles

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So glad mine are way past that stage. I hated having to take them to parties. This was before they banned smoking indoors too. So aside from parents smoking, we had sweaty feet, b.o and the smell of cooking oil, from the chips and burgers to contend with 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Im suprised none of the huns have spotted Inch and Ron at soft play, they seem to be there daily.

Unless they're actually at Wetherspoons eating everything on the menu before they go back to Greyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More new nails? Or pre-records she’s fucked up on?

I never understood why she has to hoover the crumbs up. Surely tipping them into the bin and then wiping over the surface with a damp cloth is sufficient without bleeping elbow grease and fannying around. Or you could be like me and not bother cleaning the toaster at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On the bathroom story yesterday (which she stated she filmed earlier that day - liar) she had dark nails. They were at fauxfarm all day then at greyskull for sossssssiiigggge surprise, then back at the alpacas tit shed this morning, dressed the boys in named outfits incase she forgets who is who (I doubt that like cos of Lonnie the fave) and now cleaning her toaster with chemicals in new nails.....when did you get time Sopha dearest? I have a toddler and barely have time to tit in peace

Reactions: 21
Im suprised none of the huns have spotted Inch and Ron at soft play, they seem to be there daily.

Unless they're actually at Wetherspoons eating everything on the menu before they go back to Greyskull
I wouldn't blame Jamie and Ronnie to fill up on edible food to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TBH soft play is CRAMPED (I'm only 5'3 and it's a squeeze) and at Ron's age, parents still pretty much accompany kids around (or I do at least...) I can't imagine Hinch crawling through those plastic tubes after him😂 The hardest part is trying to protect your small child from the feral ones who are allowed to just run completely riot while their parents barely watch them. Had to go full mama bear and tell off this one kid who jumped on a swing and launched himself at my toddler once.

Reactions: 26
More new nails? Or pre-records she’s fucked up on?

I never understood why she has to hoover the crumbs up. Surely tipping them into the bin and then wiping over the surface with a damp cloth is sufficient without bleeping elbow grease and fannying around. Or you could be like me and not bother cleaning the toaster at all 🤣
I always wondered about this hoovering the kitchen sides because I'm sure she hoovers Henners bed out with it 🤮 she uses it for everything. I have a rabbit and don't even sweep her room with the same brush as my kitchen brush. She's rank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So glad mine are way past that stage. I hated having to take them to parties. This was before they banned smoking indoors too. So aside from parents smoking, we had sweaty feet, b.o and the smell of cooking oil, from the chips and burgers to contend with 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vomit.
You forgot the vomit.

Reactions: 12
Been dipping in and out of Hinch, my mental health has been crap lately and that little cretin does nothing to help.

Why can't she just love Ronnie for who he is? I feel like in years to come she (might) look back and realise she's missed out on so many years of him that she spent wishing he was "perfect" when he's perfect just as he is. All these comparison posts are so cruel.

Why has she still got that monstrosity of a Moses basket/carriage thing in the living room? The wheels are peeping in the corner of that pic with Ron drawing. Surely Lon is way too big for that now and has been for ages? Didn't she use it for Ron when he was way too big for it too and could sit up etc?
I'm pretty sure Ron was squashed into it until he was over a year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.