Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you liked her, surely the fact she's running two houses, one being a larger than average one..whilst neither her or husband do a real days graft would still piss you off at some point? Two water rates, two insurances, two council taxes, two electricity and gas bills, a mortgage ( if she has one) shopping for two. For most of us it's a struggle keeping one going and dreading the utility bills arriving. Even if you thought good for her, should she still not be a bit more sensitive to the general population who don't live like she can?!
Yes this exactly. I'd already unfollowed her few years back as I realised she didn't actually clean just wiped. But refollowed when she was pregnant second time. But honestly how can anyone think running 2 homes is what people want to see? I just think oh the luxury of not having to live in a home reno, duck you! We've been living in ours ( which is ex housing association not a mansion) for 2 years as we started it 1 month before covid & with lockdowns & supplier delays & having to do most ourselves as a result it's still ongoing and we are living in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ronnie is obviously somewhere safe today so she dresses Lennie like a young alpacha and puts him at risk instead🙄
I actually thought at first, and I'm still on the fence about it, that it was a doll or teddy bear dressed up in his snowsuit to be passed off as Lennie 🤣🤣.

The Queen Of Clean/Gleam, surely wouldn't plonk themselves down on straw that has been pee'd on, and possibly rats/mice have too. Not to mention the possibility of fleas 🤮. Unless she mucked out first.

Oh god I hope she mucked out first lol

She won't think that I'm absolutely sure - everyone needs time out to recharge. There will always be someone on hand to help out. ❤
I had a two year break from that dozy mare, be time for another one soon 🤣

Reactions: 18
Yes this exactly. I'd already unfollowed her few years back as I realised she didn't actually clean just wiped. But refollowed when she was pregnant second time. But honestly how can anyone think running 2 homes is what people want to see? I just think oh the luxury of not having to live in a home reno, duck you! We've been living in ours ( which is ex housing association not a mansion) for 2 years as we started it 1 month before covid & with lockdowns & supplier delays & having to do most ourselves as a result it's still ongoing and we are living in it.
I had just gone back to work after mat leave when our building work started. I had PND and it was honestly the most stressful time in my life. Close to a breakdown and Mr Yummy also having anxiety attacks due to the stress how lovely it would have been to have been able to stay in our other 4 bed house and have childcare on tap whilst the newborns bathroom was fitted.

• Heart
It's the constant and unnecessary bragging that gets me. Instead of just owning it and saying "yes I know I'm lucky not to have to worry about these things" she just continues to pretend that she's relatable and just like everyone else.

Reactions: 23
Honestly that pic with Ron, it’s all so staged.
Like she’s stages the mess, she’s done the “drawings” then plonked him down with a crayon and he’s just there so confused like wtf mum? Then after she’s got the pic for the gram he’s whisked away so she can carry on with her drawing 🥴👍🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 24
No Hinch you won't do this at all.

Anything Ron does ends up in the bin ..

Is there an incoming ad ?.
So poor little Ronnie IS still shoved behind the sofa with that cheap plastic mat thing then? How to tell the world you really don't like your eldest much!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She is unbelievable she really thinks they are cuddly pets doesn't she, they are a pack and could turn at any time, she is sat in the corner with a baby if they come at her she can't get away!
Exactly it’s not a big enough space to move around in. As you’ve said if they come in they’d both be trapped which could end up in a very serious injury to them both.

she doesn’t know anything about raising farm animals or farm life.

she does it purely for content and thinking they’re cute because she’s seen them at real farms.

Reading a book about them doesn’t count as being able to raise them properly

Ok the more I look at that pic of Ron the more I’m laughing. RON LOVES TO GO CRAZY WITH HIS CRAYONS.
He’s got one multicoloured one in his hand.
If he was going “crazy” they’d all be tipped out of the tin, there’s a note pad sitting on top of the open box, so don’t pretend they are left on the floor for him to use and choose what he wants colour wise.
There’s a red out, that hasn’t been used as all the red has come from the multicoloured one.
The blue and purple aren’t even out, so let’s not pretend he did that. Like he’s maybe done the tiny little bit next to him. He’s like mum, why have you manically scribbled all over my paper?
The woman is insane.

Reactions: 25
But random but do you not find it a bit bizzare how when her and SS meet up their always at Stacey’s or out in public ? Never at greyskull or Fanny Farm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Que “Stace wanna come over for some sosig casseROLE and crunky snacks”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But random but do you not find it a bit bizzare how when her and SS meet up their always at Stacey’s or out in public ? Never at greyskull or Fanny Farm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Que “Stace wanna come over for some sosig casseROLE and crunky snacks”
Stacey has definitely been to Greyskull. The now infamous Ronnie with a dummy photo was taken there, the pampers party was there and I think there is one of the boys in their garden as well. Although it has been a while.

Reactions: 16
Does she not realise siblings ARE different.
Regardless if one had a diagnosis or not. No siblings are the same. My kids are all so different and that's fine. She winds me uuuup

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.