Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyyyyssss,I have got to tell you what happened tonight if I can pull myself together long enough to type.
Hubbie and I had quite a late trip to tesssscho (yes Soph we can’t all afford to go shopping every bleeping day) and I wanted some new pyjamas (not your ones Hinch)
Well near the ones I was looking at were those brown Hinch onesie furry monstrosities,I was looking at something and my husband comes over holding one between 2 fingers like it was poisonous and said”babe what do you do with these?”🤣
I replied “They are Hinch onsies you are meant to wear them”
Him “What like what babies wear”😭
Me It’s Hinch what do you expect
Him But where do you wear it
Me I think you’re meant to wear them for “lounging”
Him I don’t understand 🤣🤣
Me Never mind just don’t EVER buy me one
Him duck no you’d look bleeping stupid 😭
I literally can’t stop laughing at his innocence bless is art ,he’s honestly an intelligent man but he literally just couldn’t get his head round it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"This is not an AD" 🤣🤣🤣 oh check you soph actually PAYING for something yourself...no Me and Jamie (are paying) this time 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Should we check with your bank, Sof? So going by that admission and insistence of hers, it means everything else she ever shows is gifted, discounted or an ad partnership. Except for her tend farm, she got right ripped off on that. 😂

Reactions: 19
Poor Ron having to sleep in that creepy as F*ck farm themed bedroom with that psychotic pig watching him

it reminds me of that Simpson episode where Homer made Bart that scary arsed bed
Couldn’t agree with you more. That pig will give poor Ron nightmares. Why couldn’t she go with lovely bright primary colours and fun characters like a normal mum would when designing their child’s room

Reactions: 14
I used to have a Fb friend years ago who would do similar and just post status’s that were quotes but never say they were and just tired to pull them off as their own words .. and I mean that’s all the statuses they ever painted and lots of them ... and people who had no clue commenting and reinforcing theIt actions giving them attention as if it’s their own sword! When you can see through it’s sooo infuriating!
Use your own words or quote where its From! Imbeciles!
Soph all over though isn’t it! She’s not got one original bone in her body! Her house ideas her cleaning tips! Food ideas! Weaning tips! Words!! All ripped off other people and not crediting them!
OMG my typos are atrocious and too late to edit 😩 sorry guys I’m not a hun 😂 just recovering from long covid,
Full on brain fog and exhausted From being at work for my first 5 day week 😴
Was hoping those dickheads would have kept quiet tbh so I’ve had a few pages to catch up with today! I can see why people lose the will eventually I really cba with her .. esp when you see through it all so clearly...
Piss taking out of them is all I’m here for now 🙌🏻😂🤣

Reactions: 7
So the artist is at almost 5k and growing. Good. I hope he gets some commissions out of it, though I’d guess most of the followers are from her die hard younger followers who may not be able to afford it. Does he take klarna? I’ll give her credit on this, artists and people with actual talent need recognition. The pandemic and economic downturn have been brutal on so many sectors, but especially artists, musicians etc as people are so careful with their discretionary spending, and understandably so. These influencers and people with means to do so should dig into their deep pockets and pay for such things. He seems a class act who knows his worth by not tagging her in his post about the painting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Should we check with your bank, Sof? So going by that admission and insistence of hers, it means everything else she ever shows is gifted, discounted or an ad partnership. Except for her tend farm, she got right ripped off on that. 😂
I was tempted to message and ask if that means the office loft floor was an ad then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hinch just cause you slap farm themed things in your house and garden isn’t going to make it a farm!. No actual farm would have “……. farm” on everything or farm murals. You haven’t got a farm you have a tacky farm themed house and garden. Plus how tamping she must be to have to pay for that mural herself, poor dear how ever will she cope. Not like some of us are having to choose between keeping warm in February and heating our homes or eating a proper meal right now because we are struggling to make ends meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's a good work and the artist got paid which is a nice change for Beggy Mitchell but as others have said, surely this was a chance to let Ron be a big boy and pick what he wanted? When we moved house when I was a kid my parents asked what colour I wanted the room. I picked bright orange with a blue border :ROFLMAO: It was absolutely horrendous but it was what I wanted for my room so they obliged.

Reactions: 14
It's a good work and the artist got paid which is a nice change for Beggy Mitchell but as others have said, surely this was a chance to let Ron be a big boy and pick what he wanted? When we moved house when I was a kid my parents asked what colour I wanted the room. I picked bright orange with a blue border :ROFLMAO: It was absolutely horrendous but it was what I wanted for my room so they obliged.
Lime green over here 😂

Reactions: 6
Hinch family burial plot ⚰
Awful looking not so secret, secret garden 🤢🤮
Sorry if it’s been said as I just can’t keep up but I laughed at the “I’m trying to convince jamie to get a lazy spa, when did he ever have any say or pay for anything for that matter and you know they have got one already, a bit like she convinced jamie to get the white sky tv 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm unfortunately rather poorly. Not covid but a nasty chest infection. I'm bedbound, binging Taskmaster and keeping up with you nusty trolls ... totally had a dream that Earthworm Jim was on Taskmaster and Greg Davies HATED him. Note to add: I love Greg Davies, I'd climb him like a tree

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm unfortunately rather poorly. Not covid but a nasty chest infection. I'm bedbound, binging Taskmaster and keeping up with you nusty trolls ... totally had a dream that Earthworm Jim was on Taskmaster and Greg Davies HATED him. Note to add: I love Greg Davies, I'd climb him like a tree
Hope you feel better soon!
That’s brilliant and actually something I’d love to see 😂 Inch on Taskmaster I mean, not you climbing Greg Davies like a tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.