Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her. Reason being I saw a picture of Ron with a quote “Ron you are loved by millions” !! That’s what did it for me. Horrendous to write a million strangers love her son!! I have two boys and wouldn’t want to talk about them like that. Time for this woman to pack her stuff and get cancelled. I think many people must have realised that it’s all a con. Time to sit back and watch her followers stop spending money on her rubbish and get on with their lives..

Reactions: 54
Was it made out of mashed potato?

Reactions: 21
If this is how much a small piece costs I hate to think how much she is paying!
It will be in the thousands. It’s going to take him a long time to paint four walls with such detail. Had a look at his other work and he’s very talented, I do hope she mentions his account to get him some exposure and I might get frowned upon for saying this but I personally think it’s a nice thing that she got an actual artist in to create a mural rather than having a design printed on wallpaper.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure Father James would bless it for you OIOI

Reactions: 11
Sad thing is I think he actually has convinced himself that he does look like him it’s like comparing beyonce to the elephant man
Honestly - I don’t get where she got it in her head he looks like Tom Hardy - he has short dark hair - that’s is the ONLY similarity - he looks NOTHING like TomHardy!!!!

When I see pictures of Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob - I just see Gonzo from the muppets!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob
Spitting out my wine here

Reactions: 21
Where has all the talk of a garden centre come from? Has a post with tea been removed?

Reactions: 11
I never tire of this. This is what I see

Reactions: 27
On FB today and a lady was asking about something for her garden. The answer was to look at this FB group!! Noooo, what does Hinch know about gardening? Has this been in the plan too, with merchandise as well? Blimey I hope not.
Hope I've blanked out enough to be within Tattle rules.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s shit excuse reason will be for being absent today I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation

Reactions: 9
Oh my days It’s been bugging me who Inch looks like and it definitely isn’t Tom Hardy. Inch and Gonzo, separated at birfffff and they are both muppets. No wonder we don’t see Inch’s family

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.