Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellejay81

I'm laughing at the lack of furniture and things from Ron's doll house. She had that full of unsafe things and obviously she's been spoken to about it. There's hardly anything in it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Oh has she read here? Nobody can tell you how to parent? Well we can when you are behaving like an irresponsible parent and letting Ron stand with the Llamas all alone! Wankers!

• Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Now can we see the giant digger that made an appearance on Ronnie birthday and was never seen again!!
he had those electric cars toii oh!

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The 'secret little garden' is the only place that will be safe from stampeding alpacas.

Ps loving the humble brag...oh you poor peasants, only the one garden for you?
PPS. IT'S NOT A FUCKING FARM AND NEVER WILL BE

panda-eyes

I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

JSP needs to interview her again lol
I think this is partly why she doesn’t do any interviews really, or Gleam really restrict what she does, because she just can’t be trusted not to give everything away. That and she looks completely different.
Mrs Hinch is an act, and she’s selling a lie. Sopha’s a narcissist, there’s no doubt about that, but the Mrs Hinch her huns see on Insta is purely a persona to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
The Schecret garden guyssch seiarate from the fields. WHAT FUCKING FIELDS? You mean the garden! It’s a garden in a garden. You don’t have fields as IT’S NOT A FUCKING FARM.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya cunt.
If she ever has another boy and calls it Donald, I'm done 😂😂😂😂😂

Bad enough we have Lennie Henny, I can't deal with Ronald (Mc)Donald too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ijustdontbelieveit

I think her having more followers than fucking Elton John and Morgan Freeman is what gets me 😂😂
It just shows how skewed and weird the whole Instagram influencer thing is. If you asked the "man on the street" who Elton John was, I expect 99.9999% would know, whereas loads of people have never heard of Mrs Hinch, even if they have Instagram, lots of my family and friends have no idea who she is.
Fundamentally though, if Instagram disappeared overnight it wouldn't affect Elton John or Morgan Freeman, because their success has been built on their own real talent, whereas hinch's life as it is now would be completely over.

A farmers market for a 2 year old?? I’ve heard it all now 😳
Has the poor child ever even been to one and said how much he loved it? - I think not. This room is all for her, her, her.

Last edited:
  • Sad

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I’ve got that book and that recipe isn’t even in there! She’s obviously using the book to work out how to cook scrambled eggs and added her own weird twist. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Dolls house 😂Minus the teeny tiny objects than Ron could choke on.. Well done Soph, only took 8 weeks remove them all. I wouldn't have bothered, looks shite #twat

• Haha