Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my days, just fuck the fuck off Inch. He’s about as funnnnnay as an itch on my arse.

Yeah, your wife’s got herself a deal with Tescho to flog her flowers. Only an arsehole would then go there, take a photo and tend to buy them for her for Valentine’s Day 🙄

He really gives me the creeps, sleazy git 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ellejay81

My living rooms and hall are all very neutral as I am very indecisive and change my mind a lot. I love having cream curtains, couches and natural flooring but I love to add in pops of colour in my cushions etc. My kids in the other hand want very colourful rooms and I have always allowed them to do so. My little girls room is turquoise and she has rainbow bedding and lots of colourful things. My wee boy loves all things space themed so has pictured of planets and stars everywhere and a lively bright space lamp. Hinch does not know what her children want, it's always what she chooses for them to fit in with her theme. I wish she would get to know them and let them express themselves. It's their bedroom not hers. She very seldom posts pics of Ronnie in his room so what does it matter to her?

• Heart
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two bitches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
Wow that’s giving me some flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As talented as the artist is that's bloody creepy especially the pig!
She sounds so big headed, getting worse by the day - "I've opted for subtle pops of colour for Ron" ... "I've paid full price" ... I, Me, I !
Self appreciating shallow twat 🖕🏼

Screenshot_20220211-185632_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

flyonthewall_22

I’m sure it has been covered up thread, but why is the
Is dumb cunt calling her garden “the fields”? She is delusional! 😂

• Haha

Tatuler

I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
“Hot hunk” 😂😂

More like ‘Clueless Chunk’. 🤥

• Haha

HauntedVagina

So she’s not letting Ronnie have any real colour on the mural, just a wash. God forbid his need for stimulation might interfere with her colour palette.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Kate to the party…but honestly, this is quite clearly Ronni e trying to say “Look I don’t have any carrots”, and Roy bending his huge fucking neck to look 😑 dumb arse Sopha.
They look bloody sinister I think!!! Wouldn’t trust them a minute standing there like that. Obviously after food, not being ‘directed’ as Disney Soph tells her sappy fans. 🙄

Comment left on mural guys post.. so does this mean the murals done and the floors down 🤭 keep staggering those prerecords grinchy, you need to catch up to lons real age 😂
Do we think the floor was another celebrity collab 🤢 or freebie?

Funny how she can be so animated and posing when she's getting something. Shy and anxious Soph disappears...

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I live near a big Tesco,this morning I went shopping and NONE of her stuff has been touched or purchased.

I spoke to a good friend of mine who works there and she said people are either avoiding her stuff or bringing it back wanting refunds because it’s broken and the clothes have ripped and bobbled🤣

the Clothes had been rumpled up because people are putting them back, all her home and kitchen stuff is on a clearance shelf, they had just finished refilling the flowers and they hadn’t even put roses out with Hinches Label It was all Tesco’s orchids, pink roses, red roses.

• Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
It’s surely the beginning of the end!
there is a massive difference between the B and M or home bargains haul or even a garden centre which would be a push for a lot of the followers. She’s done well she’s made money she needs To fuck off now! She is knowingly taking the Piss
Knowingly taking the piss like when she sat laughing at the papers because she "doesnt live in a manshunn.. i wiccsshh i did hunnays" while she had the keys to (a small) one and had already begun reno on it 😂

She is a grade A cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Lads on a serious note. She is spending like fuck and haemorrhaging money no joke. How much does she actually have?! It’s obscene

mingeandbracket

'These wood crates are beyootifool. The wood is ssstunning. Sooo WE are MAKINGG a farmer's market.... Show you once we've FINeeshed!!'

What a cunty.

• Haha
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
Literally Soph with every quote.
Can't the Best Selling Author come up with an original thought in her tiny little brain?? Or at least credit the original sauce?

1644571564567.png

• Haha

grannyof2

Chatty Member
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?
Nothing that she does in her house is ever centred around those children, she doesn’t even let them be children, i know it’s been said that wee Ronnie might have some problems with his speech or certain other things but most children learn things through play etc so is it any wonder, he doesn’t seem to have that light in his eyes that all toddlers should have, to me he doesn’t seem like most children his age all excited and happy, I have never seen a house with children living in it that looks like hers, no matter how tidy or house proud anybody is most people let their children have toys,she’s vile,,, I add that I realise children with autism or other issues is neither the parents nor the child’s fault and I have no expertise in this area nor do I claim to have, I am speaking about hinchs children and no one elses so please don’t come for me, my experience is only through having 3 of my own children, 2 grandchildren and several nephews and nieces, she has just really annoyed me with how she put wee Ronnie in danger and how his room has been decorated and I really feel so much anger towards her atm

• Heart