Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogueRey

VIP Member
Still reading Tattle Sofa.

Wow Santa doesn't come on new years day. Twat. Unless he sent a note to the kid on Christmas day that the elves had been delayed due to a missing part but fuck me she is a selfish twat..
And well done Tattle for saying the house was for her .. she admitted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?
I feel like maybe we could put at the beginning of every thread recap that the mural isn't finished yet, the colour is yet to be added @Pollyanna263, it may save lots of repeating?

PS. totally not directed at you @BSBuster - I've just seen lots of people question the same thing! Mind you, we wouldn't need to mention it if Sophie properly credited the artist working on it, but we know theres no danger of that happening any time soon!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The fact that she said lazy spa rather than hot tub tells me it’s been (or will be) gifted.
She uttered the words “what do you think guys” which means it’s already been done.
Read the room Soph, or read the papers and just for one second spare a thought for those people who got you where you are 😡

• Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Here is privacy issues Sofa showing the world how to access her house via the garden. Look how anyone can climb over the fence into the front garden .

Remember she had to move because of privacy issues but look at this massive gap . 🙄🙄
My theory...for what it's worth... privacy reasons is why Jamie wants to move (come at me if you want, but for all of his many many faults and is overwhelming desire to be a celeb he has a little bit more paternal instinct than Sophflora so wants to protect the kids)... he is the one wanting to pedal the rhetoric that they still live at greyskull and this work is being done in real time blah blah so he can enjoy some privacy in the new place

Sopha doesn't agree with this, which is why she is showing so much of the crem. She is so desperate for attention, she is showing off so much because she wants people to find her, she wants people to know where her new house is and exactly how expensive it is blah blah blah

This is why we hardly see jimmers and sopha together, and when we do it's clear that they aren't loves young dream

• Wow

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I think she realises she’s fucked up with the house move for privacy reasons as she’s shown every bit of the house and anyone can find it on the map so now she’s pushing the ‘it’s all for our Ron and his needs’. Such a liar and totally selling out that poor little boy 🙁

Reactions: 31

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Whenever we stayed over at our Grandparents, we stayed in my Aunts old room and she had a poster of a tigers head that literally came out in a 3D way. Scared the bejeezus out of us.
She also had the Bat out of Hell album and I found that pretty scary too.
My gran was religious so she had this giant picture of Jesus on her bedroom wall. It always freaked me out as a kid. It didn't help that when my brother and I stayed and we were messing around she would make us sit infront of said picture and demand the truth, telling us that Jesus knows when we are lying. Tbh my brother and I were little shits and always lying to cover our arses. We even broke Jesus legs from the cross above her door by throwing a ball to one another between the bedroom and the hall so we hid the evidence inside her underwear drawer, like she wouldn't see it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ She did give us a bollocking over that but told us when we were older she thought it was hilarious when she found legless Jesus in her underwear. 🤣
My gran was a lovely woman. 😆 when she passed away a few years ago no one wanted the picture as it freaked us all out so it went to the charity shop.

• Haha
Hopefully the idiot huns who have never heard of brillo pads use them on unsuitable surfaces which then get scratched to bits. Of course sophie in her story didn't advise people that the pads are used for heavy dirt on ovens etc,and they will scratch your steel sink and hob.
Scratching their sinks to bits then undoing the plug and flooding the kitchen, ahhhh ‘The Hinch Effect’ 🤣

• Haha

Ijustdontbelieveit

Was just looking at her tagged pics and already one of the huns has said they ran out to buy Brillo pads after seeing Hinches story.
Honestly? They have been around FOREVER,I always have some in the cupboard but they are not something I use frequently.
Watch now you won’t be able to get bloody Brillo pads cause of the huns.
Fuck off!
Edited to add I don’t know why I’m so worked up over Brillo pads🤣 it’s HER …get in the bin NOW
Hopefully the idiot huns who have never heard of brillo pads use them on unsuitable surfaces which then get scratched to bits. Of course sophie in her story didn't advise people that the pads are used for heavy dirt on ovens etc,and they will scratch your steel sink and hob.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
That egg/cat sick brekkie for Lonnie was erm rather grey, if he flings it up the walls she won’t find it again, give the lad some cereal or toast.

And no Soph we aren’t all where we should be, my heating bill is going up by over £120 a month, more than I spend on food each month for myself & my kids, all whilst you swan back & forth to 2 houses with the heating on full whack showing off the latest tat you’ve bought, silly tart, wind your neck in.

• Heart

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Poor boy is going to go to school so confused thinking he lives in a real farm. Because he is in a 'farm',every single item needs to be farm related and labeled hinch farm. All with cheap plagues and year they was made. I guess other toys and colour won't be allowed in tend farm unless farm related. He is going be sick of this before he is 3 🤣 and probably won't even like farms but its all what soph wants not him..
real farms don't need to label everything farm and have everything farm related or order crates .they're actually too busy working on their farm . so unrelatable and a joke

Really pushing this hinch farm brand ain't she at everyone and hoping the more she says it the more it must be true
Can you imagine though 😬

Rons friends expecting to come over for a playdate at the farm.. and its a fucking 5 bedroom house with a garden and the remenants of alpaca cottage because they went to alpaca people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
I had loads of posters of bros and chesney hawkes 🤣
And Jason Donovan 🤣

I Can't belive they have a full size dining table/kitchen worktops/breakfast bar/extra bit of workrop that was added later on....etc..etc..and the kids are making cakes on the hairy floor 🤮

what the fuck is wrong with her

• Haha

natsuki

OMG, I wish she’d give it a rest with the farm theme for Ron’s room! By the time it’s all done and they ‘finally’ move in, his interests will have changed - assuming of course he even is interested in farms in the first place!

If she likes farms them that much, have all that in HER bedroom, or her playroom or whatever!

And there’s not doubting that the artist is talented but holy moly I would never want that on my walls!

Rant over, she’s just really getting on my nerves lately! 🙈

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Her story this morning is basically playing the MH card and exhaustion to justify her shocking parenting decisions on the alallama incident, otherwise why not put Lonnie in the picture too. Another desperate plea to her unsuspecting shoppers to feel sorry for her and a big 🖕🏼 to those who have told her "how to parent" (which they have probably done so out of safety for her son)

She will have had the day off yesterday due to the amount of "abuse" she received over llamagate, no doubt and today will be all self pity posts and how the kids keep her going etc.

Followed by weekend of ads....