Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I hope Sophie doesn't get too many splinters playing with her farmers market, sorry, I mean Ron's farmers market.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

instacharlie

VIP Member
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
His little face:love: He's just happy at the age of 2 he's finally allowed to play in the living room area, and not shoved behind the sofa still!

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Yes Jamie, I'm sure she will love to be gifted flowers with her own brand plastered over them. Better to have a dead bunch from a petrol station than put a penny in your greedy little pockets !
Screenshot_20220211-110115_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

Multi-21

VIP Member
Inch definitely said on a Q&A Ronnie had it for Christmas but Soph played with it more

looks like it has less rooms than I remember…

IamIncog

When I say I RAN here.
HI SOPHIE HOW ARE YOU HUN??

Anything else that’s been missing a while? Maybe we should bring it up now.
The olive tree maybe? Or have I missed that? I’ve not really been looking if I’m honest.
What I would love to see is her collection of wooden boards. I swear every time she goes to the cheap shop she buys those wooden food board things. She already has them, why does she buy more? She must have about 50.
So yeah, I’d like to see a collection of all of your tat and where you store it next.
Hope that makes sense👍🏻

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Doesn’t it say on the whiteboard ‘ make farmers market for playroom’ So why isn’t she having the farmyard mural in there for both the boys and then calmer bedrooms for sleeping in. More money than sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

choccychops

Chatty Member
The woman is deluded...thats not a farm its a big boring characterless house and you aren’t a farmer you own 3 alpacas and a dog. And by the way that mural is hideous!

Reactions: 27

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Hands up….

How many mums here have time to play in the evening? Let alone when pretending to work hard, have alpacas, a house to move, washing to do, no time to clean the mess in the house but time to play with a dolls house?

Oh Just Soph then

Farfromtheusual

"Separate from the fields"...fieldS?! Like plural? She's really still trying to pedal the whole "farm" thing isn't she 🤣 you have a big garden, not a fucking farm with multiple fields!!

She's so predictable, of course she wants a lazy spa 🙄🙄

• Haha
Oh hunnaaayyy....you dont have fields or a farm. You just have a house with a rather large garden...ok, you are NOT in any way better than anyone else. So take your smug fake arse, and look after your kids
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Honestly - I don’t get where she got it in her head he looks like Tom Hardy - he has short dark hair - that’s is the ONLY similarity - he looks NOTHING like TomHardy!!!! 🤣🤣

When I see pictures of Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob - I just see Gonzo from the muppets!!!
I never tire of this. This is what I see
E9A42A7E-F156-41BE-9DB5-262F27567DB2.jpeg

• Haha

Noonecares

I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

That bloody clown still haunts me to this day! My mum bought me the whole set, lampshade, bedspread and the doll!! To make it worse, she told me nan I loved it so imagine my horror when I went to stay at my grandparent's house and went to bed that night, SURPRISE, my nan shrieked!!! Bitch god rest her soul.

On topic - Oi Soph, llamas are not babysitters

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I think that gated area is to the left of the house as you look at the front door. It looks pretty sizeable - the full depth of the house possibly.

0FFB33F7-9FD5-4E2C-B5A3-E3E7D4EBB415.jpeg

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Did he disclose that ad??

Wouldn't be suprised if he did give her flowers that had her name on them lol. Me personally, would be pretty pissed off if I were gifted something from my own brand lol
No he never bothers disclosing ads, fick as fuck 😂

If I had my own range of flowers and Mr Wize Owl gifted me some he would need a long thin necked watering can to water them up his arse cause that’s where I’d shove them 😂

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Oh hunnaaayyy....you dont have fields or a farm. You just have a house with a rather large garden...ok, you are NOT in any way better than anyone else. So take your smug fake arse, and look after your kids

• Heart