Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’ve not got a lazy spa but how do you fill it up and empty it out when it’s in a secret garden separated from your house by a fence/hedge? Lots of trips with a bucket? Sorry if I’m being thick!

Reactions: 7

Elvira

I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

View attachment 1052676
I hated that clown.

Wow
Just saw this article - this lady has gone from a bland 'Hinch' home to an extreme of colour (I like it though!)

Wow though she’s swapped grey for rainbows. Has she got a rainbow alpaca piñata?

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
No way, its all so contrived with them, they just throw that in to show ‘relatable’ Soph 🙄 when she’s been bragging too much or to make her look like a good mammazzzz after she’s thrown Ronald to the alpacas. She probably hands Lonnie right back to Earthworm Jim after the video is done 😂
Earthworm Jim 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t know why Fanny would have posted it if it was Al, though. It wouldn’t be a surprise that Ron looks like his Grandad.
Maybe its sams dad and she cheated on the weeping willow and made sopha 🤭

• Haha

catlady29

Chatty Member
Oh my god WHAT is that mural in Ronnie's bedroom?!? Its so dull, here's hoping the colour still needs to be added, but its not looking likely 😕

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Oh my god I’ve just had a horrific thought.
Llamas and alpacas were quite a big trend a while ago, like prints on mugs and the like.
Can you imagine if she jumps on that bandwagon with the woolly wankers (still crying at that, poor things😭🤣) and she does alpaca “merch” or god forbid a childrens book about the adventures of Roy, Raymond and Rodney or whatever they’re called 🤯
HINCH IF YOU READ THIS GIVE US CREDIT BABE
Oh gosh no please don't give her ideas 😭 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6

universalminds

I watched Dream home make over last night on channel 5 and it was so refreshing. Ok not to everyone's tastes and it was expensive wall paper etc but the use of colour was amazing and it's about after value not throw away fashion home wear and not a grey in sight. A new Sophie to follow on insta sophie robinson.
[/QUOTE]
I watched this too - that £400 per roll wall paper annoyed me because you could see the joins! Haha but agree - I loved all the colour and patterns - I would never have thought to mix patterns but it really worked didn’t it!?

Homebird44

VIP Member
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆
I'm the same, I love where I live, the neighbours are lovely and I've got some lovely open areas for the dogs. It's a small house but it's homely. Her new house is lovely but greyskull, not for a million pounds.

• Heart
I agree the eggs are awful 🤮
Don’t want to be giving her content ideas but... have you seen those cute bento lunch boxes from Japan that they do! Omg they’re so cute and the opportunities are endless! She loves making foods into random objects so she would love it! Plenty to copy online 🤣
Obv not maybe for lon for defo for Ron!
she’s so boring 😴😴😴😴

View attachment 1056251
Bought my teacher eldest daughter one like that in blue with a fork & spoon off AmazON a couple of weeks ago for work - she laaarves itttt!

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Yeah she goes home bargains or b&m, one or both of them. Every time she goes though she comes back with piles of shite she’s already got, so I just wonder where she puts it all, and where the ones she already has are? What does she use them for? There’s only so many uses for a wooden board and plastic tubs.
She buys like a hoarder but I reckon she’s either good at hiding all of the crap in cupboards, or she must go to the tip a LOT.
I think she or rather gets Inch to go to the tip a LOT! 😂

Sorry, I thought you meant the ”Cheap Shop” in Tiptree (It’s actually called that) It sells all sorts of things, including dolls house furniture. What am I saying, I shouldn’t say that she’ll go there now 🙃

I’m calling bingo that we’ll soon see her buying dolls house stuff in there, they even have light sets, wallpaper, carpet etc for dolls houses Sopha 👋🏻 ATV

• Haha