Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Their buyer doesn't seem as picky lately-worrying😒
It won't be for the lack of trying if she infiltrates this place.
It's still constantly busy,almost like a tourist spot.
Very worrying ☹

She’ll end up with her own tend farm range somewhere, garden bins with her name on is about the best for her absolute rubbish 🙄

We arrived just as the coffee shop/restaurant was opening and there was literally a stampede to get there. They were hurrying in all directions to try and get there first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pippa7662

WTF was that poor boy eating? Looks like slop from a pigs trough

WTF was that poor boy eating? Looks like slop from a pigs trough

MissBijou

Chatty Member
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours ☺
No don’t be daft! Perhaps it’s too much of us to expect transparency from Soph, I can believe she hasn’t tagged and credited the very talented artist yet ☹

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
100% the kinda customer I used to hate when I worked in retail that you’d see look down your shirt & if you’d have issues scanning ‘oh it must be free then’
& would place the money in your hand & try & graze it 🤢🤮
Yes!!! Slimey bumholes 🤮

• Sick

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
OIOI don’t forget tend bosyguard at savers for Hinchy

Yes we think the artist starts with a base and then adds colour. This was the mock up x

View attachment 1053445
Hinch goes no colour or full throttle explosion. There is no in between.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Lunch with Len was a one off
So hopefully after seeing "today's" vom inducing concoction Brekkie with Len will be too 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just give him a bowl of cereal ffs 🙄🙄
Bet inch was chuckling away to himself uploading his hilarious story with the roses ....prick!!!

BeggyBraggyMitchell

I'm unfortunately rather poorly. Not covid but a nasty chest infection. I'm bedbound, binging Taskmaster and keeping up with you nusty trolls ... totally had a dream that Earthworm Jim was on Taskmaster and Greg Davies HATED him. Note to add: I love Greg Davies, I'd climb him like a tree
Hope you feel better soon!
That’s brilliant and actually something I’d love to see 😂 Inch on Taskmaster I mean, not you climbing Greg Davies like a tree 😂

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Yeah she goes home bargains or b&m, one or both of them. Every time she goes though she comes back with piles of shite she’s already got, so I just wonder where she puts it all, and where the ones she already has are? What does she use them for? There’s only so many uses for a wooden board and plastic tubs.
She buys like a hoarder but I reckon she’s either good at hiding all of the crap in cupboards, or she must go to the tip a LOT.

I don't even think she even goes to them. I reckon she just pops into her Garage, and has a look through her storage boxes to see what she can pretend she has bought.