Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two bitches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
this made me giggle! (Sorry 😄) bags of tricks 😂

Reactions: 5

Parry1988

VIP Member
Seriously why does instagram do this only with her?!
Ive tried refollowing and unfollowing, blocking, uninstalling and reinstalling.. is this how she never loses followers? 😂
I thought it does that when they write it under their name, so you click on their profile to check and it gaines engagement for them, miss greedy cow does it aswell, someone said that's why on her thread not sure if it's correct or not but makes sense with these saddo ifluencaaaaazzzz

• Wow

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing ❤
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing ❤
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

• Heart

Hibernia

Thread suggestion

Hinch Breakfast Buffet: Teefy Pegs and Grey Matter Eggs
Sorry don't know how to edit my original comment but I see since I posted that hybrids of this thread title had already been put forward by others 🤣🤣 apologies!!

Mum of two

VIP Member
On FB today and a lady was asking about something for her garden. The answer was to look at this FB group!! Noooo, what does Hinch know about gardening? Has this been in the plan too, with merchandise as well? Blimey I hope not. :oops::rolleyes:
Hope I've blanked out enough to be within Tattle rules. 🤫
It's actually a really friendly, helpful group. Hunch & family are not admin or members though. 🤷‍♀️