Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I hate how she keeps posting all this stuff about Ronnie about how 'he's exactly where he needs to be' 'he's so loved by millions'. She's really pushing on him that he has something 'wrong' with him. He's not had any diagnosis hes just supposedly little behind with talking isn't he?
It's alot more than just not talking. As many have said on here, there are lots of markers that leads towards him being autistic

Reactions: 6

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
Yeah she goes home bargains or b&m, one or both of them. Every time she goes though she comes back with piles of shite she’s already got, so I just wonder where she puts it all, and where the ones she already has are? What does she use them for? There’s only so many uses for a wooden board and plastic tubs.
She buys like a hoarder but I reckon she’s either good at hiding all of the crap in cupboards, or she must go to the tip a LOT.
I bet she "gifts" them to her "kids" who then throw the useless overpriced tat out at the tip.

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
a cart or a wheelbarrow? Not sure about the cart, but they’ve shown the wheelbarrow, and one for Ron I think.
The cart thing...sure she showed one about a year ago and said it was handy for her dad? God knows ...it's the same drivel she posts all the time so I could be mixed up 😂

• Haha

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
🤣🤣 just been catching up, maybe I shouldn’t have said ‘merchandise’ 🤣🤣 Sofa was keeping her head down and not looking anyone in the eye, she was looking at items for sale and it looked to me like if she wanted to know anything about said items she spoke to Fiddle and then she took over and asked, it seemed very odd! Almost like Fiddle was her ‘carer’! I felt quite sorry for Sofa she seemed very nervous, I don’t think anyone else recognised her, I said to my friend that’s Mrs Hinch and she just said Mrs Who??? 🤣🤣
What kind of products were they looking at?

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
It's a good work and the artist got paid which is a nice change for Beggy Mitchell but as others have said, surely this was a chance to let Ron be a big boy and pick what he wanted? When we moved house when I was a kid my parents asked what colour I wanted the room. I picked bright orange with a blue border :ROFLMAO: It was absolutely horrendous but it was what I wanted for my room so they obliged.
Lime green over here 😂

Dexy

VIP Member
Good Morning Beautiful Fat Hens xx

Ahhh yes... a day off and pop on yet another copy/paste quote and add "You've got this!x" - use your poor overly exposed son to add to the cuteness and show you're such a 'sweet relatable kond mummaz & fwend to all ya hunzzzz!'

Same shit, different day from the terrible mother & dim crashing bore! (Yep - you can tell the mood I'm in! 😵🤯)

The usual 4 letter word we love so much on here springs to mind the minute I see anything she posts and Sopha is using her boys almost constantly for content which is so sad she finds this is acceptable. All they know is a bloody mobile phone shoved in their faces they think it's normal🤳👨‍👦

Maybe you can put your kids first for once and do something with them, just for them - away from the bloody gram and detach your grabby claws from your phone for the duration? 🤔

Don't think you can manage that somehow and the bragfest/pre-records/Ads and your fucking pointless Alpacas will keep rolling on repeat whilst you continue to make a complete tit out of yourself just for money.

The trip to Tessscho the other day was bloody embarrassing - one massive sly advert for Hinch tatt. What a pair of uninspirational greedy chavs these lovely boys have as parents, they deserve so much better!

Morning rant over guyyyssch 😘
Well said! 👏🏻

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just catching up on her stories and on here … can we talk about those mushrooms ? Is it so hard to cut them with a knife? Chopping them 🥴🥴.

@Pollyanna263 I have a great thread suggestion … but is it really too early to Post?
I don’t know what the tattle rules are on when to start the thread suggestions… I just carried on from @Bunnykins page 30 onwards

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This is the kind of thing I’m here for.

been busy staring at my two year olds teeth today trying to work out why I don’t want to eat his teeth.
she can never say anything about his personality or interests can she?
as much as solomon is NOT mother of the year I find it waaayy more relatable seeing Rex living in his Spider-Man onesie (my two year old wants to live in his SM costume 24/7) and able to play with his toys all round the house. I think Ronnie does sit and play. I really do. But she’s never there to see it.
I’m not convinced that it isn’t the feet of a ladder! Can’t wait to see the new carpet compared to in this image.

Reactions: 5