Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s a Home Bargs in Maldon, but I doubt she’d go there because she thinks she’s shooo famoush and all the hunssss sit outside from 7am onwards in case she decides to grace it with her preshence 😂
I just saw that at after sadly googling .. is it fairly new? Lonnnnng opening hours today! Wonder what she did with that huge overflowing trolley load she bought just before Christmas?

Reactions: 7

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
She’s done absolutely nothing for him.

If she’d actually researched the first thing she’d have read about is how some people wish to never let others know they DO have difficulties as they don’t want it to “define” them. She’s taken that choice away from him. Everything she does is for her. She’s using Ronnie in a foul way to try and justify her actions.
Couldn't agree more 👏🏼👏🏼

soupmodel

VIP Member
Why does she need a cookbook, to come up with blended up mushrooms and scrambled eggs?! 😂
On the upside at least she credited where she got the idea from i suppose for once. It looks like vomit though, poor kid, glad I haven't gotta change his nappies later lol
It's a shame cause WhatMummyMakes (I know that's not her brand anymore, changed it to be more inclusive) actually makes really great and tasty food. Basically, whatever you're eating, they eat. I've never seen her make something so bland in all the time I've followed her.

moominflower

Chatty Member
I used to have a Fb friend years ago who would do similar and just post status’s that were quotes but never say they were and just tired to pull them off as their own words .. and I mean that’s all the statuses they ever painted and lots of them ... and people who had no clue commenting and reinforcing theIt actions giving them attention as if it’s their own sword! When you can see through it’s sooo infuriating!
Use your own words or quote where its From! Imbeciles!
Soph all over though isn’t it! She’s not got one original bone in her body! Her house ideas her cleaning tips! Food ideas! Weaning tips! Words!! All ripped off other people and not crediting them!
OMG my typos are atrocious and too late to edit 😩 sorry guys I’m not a hun 😂 just recovering from long covid,
Full on brain fog and exhausted From being at work for my first 5 day week 😴
Was hoping those dickheads would have kept quiet tbh so I’ve had a few pages to catch up with today! I can see why people lose the will eventually I really cba with her .. esp when you see through it all so clearly...
Piss taking out of them is all I’m here for now 🙌🏻😂🤣

Sorry for going a little bit off topic but someone on mhmmdi is asking what colour people are painting their garden fences this year!! What the actual fuck?! Since when has seasonal fashion colours for gardens been a thing and should I be worried about my unpainted fences? If so I'm going to have to tell my daughter to cancel her wedding this year; I have much more important things to be worrying about. 😟
God that's really sad! Fences ffs? I think that's far down the list of most people's priorities! My daughter is also getting married this year.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
😂 please tell me where this is posted so when I’m awake in the middle of the night I can read the comments 😆
Im slightly concerned it looks like the person has washed an electric kettle
Sorry I can't because of the rules I'd get banned lol

• Haha

moominflower

Chatty Member
Drives me nuts as well. I think she does, have seen the sheep simpering before thinking she came up with stuff, plus that fabulous mag insta post basically credited her for something she posted but absolutely did not come up with! They’re part of The Sun though so not exactly high up on the morality scale 😑
I used to have a Fb friend years ago who would do similar and just post status’s that were quotes but never say they were and just tired to pull them off as their own words .. and I mean that’s all the statuses they ever painted and lots of them ... and people who had no clue commenting and reinforcing theIt actions giving them attention as if it’s their own sword! When you can see through it’s sooo infuriating!
Use your own words or quote where its From! Imbeciles!
Soph all over though isn’t it! She’s not got one original bone in her body! Her house ideas her cleaning tips! Food ideas! Weaning tips! Words!! All ripped off other people and not crediting them!