Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Inch and Freda can look forward to nice dose of pink eye, rash, Legionnaires...hot tubs and spas need to be cleaned and cared for properly. Unfortunately Mrs Hinch won't be able to just get her mastic gun out 😉
Nah she’ll get The Pool Guy to come out and clean it. Stacey had him over - anything Stace does Grinch has to do too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BeggyBraggyMitchell

Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s shit excuse reason will be for being absent today 🤔 I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation

Reactions: 9

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Didn't someone see the dolls house on Stacey's TV show? And all the little dents at the front matched up. Is Stacey the mastermind behind this 'ive got this house you can do a reveal with it Soph!!' when did Stacey film this declutter? she must have known Sophie was moving to bring her home a dolls house

Reactions: 8
@HonourJusRol and @Katlen12 thread title collab -

Three wool wankers and a hippo called Henry

Someone bring it back on page 30!

edit as I can’t spell today
It’s just brilliant,whoever came up with woolly wankers FANKU you have given me many laughs today🤣while on that subject the 3R’s have already developed that self entitled aura that comes with being in Hinch territory haven’t they? Like I’ve said I use to like alpacas but these three…..just no

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Here you go....(it's still a stuff of nightmares!) 😭

That’s it oh my god it’s awful what made her think that was a good idea I remember she deleted the story not long after 😂

It’s on Youtube and the scary woman has lots in common with soph and they all go on about an attic 😂 I had never ever ever heard of it before until she mentioned it and it seems pretty psychotic

• Haha

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I feel like maybe we could put at the beginning of every thread recap that the mural isn't finished yet, the colour is yet to be added @Pollyanna263, it may save lots of repeating?

PS. totally not directed at you @BSBuster - I've just seen lots of people question the same thing! Mind you, we wouldn't need to mention it if Sophie properly credited the artist working on it, but we know theres no danger of that happening any time soon!
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours ☺

instacharlie

VIP Member
If you’re chatting about the garden centre with the “nice coffee shop” in Tiptree, I want there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully there’ll tell her to fuck the fuck off if she suggests flogging anything there.
Yep there's definitely not the market for her stuff there! Although covid seems to have hit it hard, it's nowhere near as nice as it used to be, so who knows. I'll make sure to check out the outdoor bodged up reduced corner next time I'm there to see if there's any weepy specials 😂

F the dust.

VIP Member
I hope that Katie gets to see Hinch farm, I hope it wasn't just a PR stunt! Because that really would be fucking shit!

dorchygirl17

Just spotted this on one of the local groups.....surprise surprise the sister has been tagged in the comments too.

View attachment 1055727
Two Ducks, a full time job!! WT? are these people as mad as her. Nooo, ducks waddle around and sit on ponds. They don't need cuddles and full time care. I used to have 3 of them, and apart from cleaning them out, yeuk! and feeding them, they more or less took care of themselves. They are all f ducking idiots.

IamIncog

"Is that nice?" As soon as/everytime the kids taken the first mouthful 🙈
She’s shocking isn’t she. I bet she’ll have a right lady boner that she’s been mentioned by Hinch as well. She really thinks herself as an influencer now, really thinks she’s something. Especially with her little rebrand 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart