Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
My auntie had 2 ducks. They were bloody hilarious, such characters 🤣 extremely defiant unless you’re shaking a tub of mealy worms. I’d love to see Hinch rounding them up for bedtime into their hutch 😂

But you’re right, my aunties ducks had an enclosure with a paddling pool and they just strutted about doing their thing. Light clean of the enclosure each day and then a weekly full clean out of their home and enclosure.
Checking for eggs daily, feeding them twice and the occasional treat but they do what they want🤷🏻‍♀️
Tapped in the head these people.

It’s a childrens book you dirty mare 😱😱
Come on now it's Hinch we're talking about she does fek all that's age appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 9

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
If you’re chatting about the garden centre with the “nice coffee shop” in Tiptree, I want there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully there’ll tell her to fuck the fuck off if she suggests flogging anything there.
Their buyer doesn't seem as picky lately-worrying😒
It won't be for the lack of trying if she infiltrates this place.
It's still constantly busy,almost like a tourist spot.

Ellejay81

I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
He never missed a branch eh! Yuck

• Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
And her "bespoke" worry box, that Freda had made specially ...... 👀👀🤣🤣🤣
I just tried to find it but couldn't but just had a little laugh to myself when I saw those eyes my brain automatically said oi oi 🤣

Edited because my brain don't work whilst typing .

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
"Here's a photo of my son that I profess to love so very very much and everything is done for him...now, can I interest you in some products that you don't need? Or perhaps indulge me while I brag about how much I'm LOVING my new million pound house? Remember, you've got this!! Well, actually I'VE got this, but I'd like you to think that I give a stuff about you too. Happy Friday!"
🙄
This is Hinch to a T. Spot on! 👍🏻

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
I wonder what colour they’d be if she did.
I’m guessing dulux hay bale, greige, white or grey. Since they’re the only colours she knows.
Na she's gonna bring out a new range her llamas sitting on a train so when the kettle boils they can all go choo choo .

What the fuk am I going in about it'll be greige .

• Haha
  • Wow

Sausage90

VIP Member
New fred guysch

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
It's a good work and the artist got paid which is a nice change for Beggy Mitchell but as others have said, surely this was a chance to let Ron be a big boy and pick what he wanted? When we moved house when I was a kid my parents asked what colour I wanted the room. I picked bright orange with a blue border :ROFLMAO: It was absolutely horrendous but it was what I wanted for my room so they obliged.
My daughters away at uni. Her room needs redecorating and she told me what she likes. We have similar tastes so its good but as I'm paying the mortgage and the plasterer I'll still chose everything. Ronnie is too young to know what he wants, but she should make it age appropriate for him. I miss their toddler rooms, its the loveliest time with them.

Multi-21

VIP Member
That’s a new to do list on the whiteboard in the workshop, I can only make out paint gate black and dining table. Can anyone else get a non blurry shot of it?