Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the holy fuck is that she has fed Len? Mushroom scrambled eggs? poor kid, that looked disgusting.

Reactions: 38
Well said!

Reactions: 6
Fuck sake, I spoke to soon......

And as if my magic, here's Lonnie, but with a weaning story (full brekkie that a toddler would eat) cooked by some tat from tescoooooo #undeclaredad

Reactions: 21
Still trying to catch up but on the topic of things scaring us as a kid, the film Howard the duck scared the beJesus out of me. As did the scene in Rodger rabbit when the cartoons were being melted.

Back to hunch, that post this morning, is she trying to justify putting her kid in danger
You do you even if it means risking your child's life is basically what she should have said.

Reactions: 12
Is she really playing the exhausted Mummaz card?? Seriously??
With 2 unemployed adults (use that term loosely) at home and Fiddle & Weeping Al on tap I’m finding it very hard to understand quite how exhausted she could possibly be.
Read the bloody room Sopha for once in your fucking privileged life!!

Reactions: 43
6 undeclared Hinch ads in Len’s breakfast stories.

Chopping board x2
Frying pan
Spatula
Candles x2

Reactions: 33
My thoughts this morning are with little Lennie for having to endure, quite possibly, the most awful breakfast I've ever seen, but sadly, not the worst that he will get to see...mummaz is on a mission to prove to Instagram that she is a fab Mum! You go, Soph!! Oh, and give the boy some weetabix like a normal person. Thanks.

Reactions: 38
Ran here when she served that monstrosity! Blended mushroom and eggs I just can't cope...

Ran here when she served that monstrosity! Blended mushroom and eggs I just can't cope...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.