Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Great, lets give the poor kid splinters when he's trying to get into that box to find something to play with in a few weeks.

As long as you get to live your childhood through your son though, that is all that matters!

Well done Zoph 👏🙄

Reactions: 27

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Do you think Inch would be throwing praises that Hinch is such a good mumma if she wasn't 'famous' he only puts up a story if it's Hinch rocking a child to sleep.

• Heart

grannyof2

Chatty Member
Hinch family burial plot ⚰
Awful looking not so secret, secret garden 🤢🤮
Sorry if it’s been said as I just can’t keep up but I laughed at the “I’m trying to convince jamie to get a lazy spa, when did he ever have any say or pay for anything for that matter and you know they have got one already, a bit like she convinced jamie to get the white sky tv 😂 😂

• Haha

Upthisweek

Just checking in, she wants to eat her sons teeth and is feeding them brains. Hmmm.

Standard Day in Hunch weirdness then. 🤔

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
@hinchsouschef,I know garden centres have struggled since the combination of Brexit and the Pandemic,but surely they wouldn't consider hinch's merchandise?
If the poster was talking about the guy who also owns a restaurant in Heybridge I'll be so surprised.
His wife used to source their stock of furniture and fittings in France,but of course the logistics may be difficult now?
A sad day for our tiny village if she gets her size 5 and a bit under his door.
Hmmm you’ve got my brain working now!

You’re not the wife of the garden centre man are you Fanny?

You said Hinch popped up on your doorstep (in your garden centre perhaps?) at the weekend, and some of your post that day was en français….

Understand if you can neither confirm nor deny, but I’m wondering…..

• Haha
  • Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Oh geeeez she’s “cooking” again 🤦‍♀️ That poor bloody child.
You can tell she’s got help because who honestly had time to faff like that with 2 kids as well as get one out of the door to nursery?
Bit of toast at home and then a banana in the pushchair whilst power walking up the road was my normal back in the day!

Reactions: 26

F the dust.

VIP Member
April, April is she surely when the shit will hit the fan. When people are feeling the pinch much more..when their little luxuries are impossible because gas/electricity are costing the bloody Earth. I'm literally following my kids knocking lights off now. Once they go to school, heating is off! I'm delighted summer's not too far off..no heating, washing always on the line and lighter nights mean less electricity on lighting. She's fucking bragging about a hot tub...oh you really are a fucking muppet!

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I can honestly say with conviction. I'm not jealous of her house or her life. Admittedly I'd love to be well off like her, but I also would like to be able to sleep at night without a guilty consciousness that I've consciously put families in debt and conditioned them to fund my lifestyle.
And not missed out on my children growing up, because I was too busy using them for content and also for sympathy when called out for BS.

I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

JSP needs to interview her again lol
I would loooove to see Piers Morgan interveiw her.

• Heart
  • Sick

Tatuler

The way she's cropped that picture of him with the dolls house makes me think he's being held there by someone behind him. I don't think he ever plays with it.
Look at the photo - not one bit of furniture in the dolls house is out of place!

Poor Ron can’t even “play” with that properly.

• Sad
Inch just hangs around Tessshco now does he?! Has he got a job there? Maybe announcing ‘good evening shoppers’ 😂

doesn’t matter what you get her for valentines hunnay, she’s only gonna say whoo hooo hooo 🤣

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So the artist is at almost 5k and growing. Good. I hope he gets some commissions out of it, though I’d guess most of the followers are from her die hard younger followers who may not be able to afford it. Does he take klarna? I’ll give her credit on this, artists and people with actual talent need recognition. The pandemic and economic downturn have been brutal on so many sectors, but especially artists, musicians etc as people are so careful with their discretionary spending, and understandably so. These influencers and people with means to do so should dig into their deep pockets and pay for such things. He seems a class act who knows his worth by not tagging her in his post about the painting.

• Heart