Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My f*ckin nerves with those bastard alpacas - I feel like they're sizing her/Ronnie/Inch/everybody up. They are gonna go for her one day and then she'll be sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The alpaca stories are on par with the stories of Ron as a baby, placing him too close to Henry while he was clearly giving whale eye. So she could brag on about the fur-brothers narrative. The time with a biscuit on the ground between him and Henry, and Ron’s head dangerously close to Henry who was throwing signals of discomfort. She just thinks she is such a good dog mum (and alpaca mum now) because she has them “trained” (bribed with food) when really she’s just damn lucky nothing has happened yet that we know of. If you were a true animal lover like she proclaims, you would respect their unpredictable nature, but she just humanizes them, because it’s about how SHE feels. Foolish and dangerous. We know the Huns will emulate this behaviour of hers. She has such a responsibility but shirks it all and maddeningly for us, gets away with it.

Here is the photo of the whale eye (distress warning from Henry), and a screen shot from the video with the cookie, at one point, their heads were almost touching.
6A4846C3-71CD-4FE5-90C2-4C77A03E0B84.jpeg
49C9B34C-9B95-4185-8FDA-C175977E37F3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Apologies if this has been posted but who are they advertising to here? Is there actually grown people out there buying houses just to be like that fool. I'm that petty that even if I could afford this beautiful house I wouldn't view it because of the advert 😅
I actually know the people selling this house. They are the least hinch like family ever. Ignore the grey in the pictures tho 🤣🤣 but the estate agents wife is a proper hun so that absolutely makes sense 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those duck ugly alpacas are going to make a run for it one day and she won't be able to catch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cretin. The alpaca stories are on par with the stories of Ron as a baby, placing him too close to Henry while he was clearly giving whale eye. So she could brag on about the fur-brothers narrative. The time with a biscuit on the ground between him and Henry, and Ron’s head dangerously close to Henry who was throwing signals of discomfort. She just thinks she is such a good dog mum (and alpaca mum now) because she has them “trained” (bribed with food) when really she’s just damn lucky nothing has happened yet that we know of. If you were a true animal lover like she proclaims, you would respect their unpredictable nature, but she just humanizes them, because it’s about how SHE feels. Foolish and dangerous. We know the Huns will emulate this behaviour of hers. She has such a responsibility but shirks it all and maddeningly for us, gets away with it.

Here is the photo of the whale eye (distress warning from Henry), can’t find the biscuit one.
tit. I hadn’t seen this before.

Reactions: 14
Those duck ugly alpacas are going to make a run for it one day and she won't be able to catch them.
Can imagine her flying up Maldon High St, Cruella Deville style in the Range. Except this time she won’t be looking to drag James out of the Bookies. It’ll be chasing Llamas!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😬😬😬 what did i just watch with her cleaning everything with those scratchy soap filled pads

She clearly is stupid as these things scratch everything!!! Her dishwasher and hob must be ruined and god help people then copy her and wonder why is my hob all scratched up

Reactions: 23
She’ll of scratched the living tit out of that dishwasher, just like her sink, using Brillo pads to clean it.

I was always taught by my Nan that Brillo pads were for tough stains on pans and nothing else because they are so abrasive. Look at me, I’m a cleaning influencer now <snort> 🤣
Yep and cut them in 2,3, 4 pieces before you get them wet, if its a small area . Shall we do a joint book?

Reactions: 18
More pissy alpacas,bloody hell they things can’t half run,they give me the fear…especially Roy. Roy is going to become a right piece of work thanks to her

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but that is not a used hob. She clearly never cooks. 😂 ridiculous

Reactions: 19
When anyone tries to call us trolls, ask them to justify their Queen, Mrs Hinch, standing behind a wall but leaving her toddler with these three wild animals. 🖕🏽

Could questionable parenting/this get added to the wiki?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I honestly think the clips we’ve seen of them running free in the garden are when they’ve got out. I can’t see how she’d willingly let them run loose with no guarantee of getting them back in their jail.
I think the only time she would let them loose like that is when it's coming upto feeding time so she can lure them back in with food. (Typical of our soph y'know) they are completely ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain why for February she has a job of “laundry pile”. Why does that have to be a job for the month surely this is a daily job.
The Brillo pads or should I say secret little sponges. How they could be described as a sponge is beyond me. She really is very child like. My sil has got very excited about this and can’t believe she’s never thought to use them to clean her dish washer. Iv just slowly explained why she hasn’t used them on her dishwasher and why it isn’t a good idea. But she’s told me if it’s good Enough for mrs hinch it’s good enough for her. Ok crack on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
‘Secret little sponges’

duck sake they are Brillo pads

Been around donkeys yrs, the sheep will be rushing out buying them then scrubbing their fabric sofas with them & their kids faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh do duck off going on and on and on and on about those bleeping alpacas. You have 3 A L P A C A S. Yes. We get it. Alright Soph? duck me it's like Groundhog day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Secret little sponges’

duck sake they are Brillo pads

Been around donkeys yrs, the sheep will be rushing out buying them then scrubbing their fabric sofas with them & their kids faces!
She’s trying to create the buzz she got years ago, when she invented Zoflora or the wheel apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.