Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that's why he's her bodyguard all the time, and she's always at the parent's or they are with her.

View attachment 1048807
Newbie here (long time lurker) I was at our local garden centre (the one with the nice coffee shop) on Monday and Sofa was in there with Fiddle & Lonnie. Sofa looked very unconfident kept her head down and didn’t make eye contact with anyone! Fiddle looked like her bodyguard and was asking all the questions about merchandise and doing all the talking, don’t think anyone knew who she was anyway! I think this was the same day she was posting the garage floor?

• Wow
Reactions: 60
Sophas Content Ideas:

● Laugh maniacally at alpacas
● Brush Henrys hair
● Endanger Ronni e
● Unleash secrets of the brillo pad
● Play spot the nails

Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So... surely if the alpacas get free run of the garden, aren't they going to think this is our territory... then when they see the dogs/kids in the garden, isn't that going to piss them off?!

I'm not an expert, I'm not a parent but I can tell hinch is a dumb duck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So... surely if the alpacas get free run of the garden, aren't they going to think this is our territory... then when they see the dogs/kids in the garden, isn't that going to piss them off?!

I'm not an expert, I'm not a parent but I can tell hinch is a dumb duck
Aww man imagine just having friggin alpacas running around your garden which is NOT a farm.
Madness😭

Reactions: 20
Don't tell me she's JUST discovered soap filled brillos...hunnnay, they aren't new 😁
Gives me headache when she's back and forth the houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll not listen until something happens to one of them. She’s one of them idiots that the more you tell them not to do something, the more she has to do it regardless of how dangerous or plain stupid it may be. She’ll be her own downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The alpaca stories are on par with the stories of Ron as a baby, placing him too close to Henry while he was clearly giving whale eye. So she could brag on about the fur-brothers narrative. The time with a biscuit on the ground between him and Henry, and Ron’s head dangerously close to Henry who was throwing signals of discomfort. She just thinks she is such a good dog mum (and alpaca mum now) because she has them “trained” (bribed with food) when really she’s just damn lucky nothing has happened yet that we know of. If you were a true animal lover like she proclaims, you would respect their unpredictable nature, but she just humanizes them, because it’s about how SHE feels. Foolish and dangerous. We know the Huns will emulate this behaviour of hers. She has such a responsibility but shirks it all and maddeningly for us, gets away with it.

Here is the photo of the whale eye (distress warning from Henry), and a screen shot from the video with the cookie, at one point, their heads were almost touching.View attachment 1050836View attachment 1050856
Wow. I’d not noticed Henry’s anxiety in this photo. He could of snapped at any moment and Ron, well, we all know what would happen.

I’ve come across some irresponsible human beings in my life but Hinch takes the bleeping biscuit.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is the problem you have when you buy a house with a larger than average garden but no actual land. You have to let your llamas run around in your garden!
Surely if you want actual animals at your tend farm you need to ensure that you have land suitable for livestock! That’s a bloody garden not a field.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
HAHAHA! I’m howling over here! YES SOPHA!
You need content ideas! Too right!! Wish the ‘work to do’ for me was content ideas 😑😑. So much graft 🙄🙄.
But here’s a suggestion sopha! US TATTLERS!! We usually give you your content!
Hope that helps
ALV
ETA - just spotted ‘brand partner ideas’ hahahah she’s on the beg again guys!!
View attachment 1050662
Splice editing? Look, sheep! She's confessed to editing her videos! She forgot filter to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen that someone hinch follows showed the spontex style Brillo pads 2 days ago after she’d seen someone else use them. Although she used them to clean the bottom of a pan. So I’m going to take a wild guess here that she didn’t even come across these secret little sponges all by herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just seen that someone hinch follows showed the spontex style Brillo pads 2 days ago after she’d seen someone else use them. Although she used them to clean the bottom of a pan. So I’m going to take a wild guess here that she didn’t even come across these secret little sponges all by herself.
Reckon she's gonna try for a Teshhco cleaning brand next

Reactions: 13
Reckon she's gonna try for a Teshhco cleaning brand next
Please don’t say that. I can’t take anymore of my sil getting excited over things like this. I don’t get how so many adults don’t know about the different cleaning things that have been around forever. This other woman who’s posted about them she’s tagged the other one saying look what you’ve started. I’m honestly concerned for them.

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for one of her sheep to think they have come up with a new “hack,” and throw one of those pads in the dishwasher dispenser. Why scrub when you can just toss it in! Ruined kitchen from the soap suds, anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I hate the alpacas more than I hate boris Johnson AND I’m a paid up member of Labour Party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder how long her tesco contract is?
I think P&G haven't renewed her contract with them to the extent that it was before
She still does the odd bit of advertising bit shes not the face of the joy of clean anymore

Reactions: 22
After Alpacagate this morning and the footballer hurting his cat, the timing of SS showing her adopted cat after some thought he'd been hurt by Rex🤔

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.