Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been posted but who are they advertising to here? Is there actually grown people out there buying houses just to be like that fool. I'm that petty that even if I could afford this beautiful house I wouldn't view it because of the advert 😅
That's not a million miles from me! That's Quinns estate agents in the bin for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
D0331863-1B2D-4885-B234-4AEFB0F3C2C8.jpeg

“Started February better than January that’s for sure!”

Thought you got your mansion on 1st Jan?!

Oh….wait 🤣🤣

#whenyourliescatchupwithyou

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How territorial are alpacas? I mean, they’ve clearly got the run of the whole garden for now, surely when the summer comes around and R&L are (hopefully) allowed out to play, the alpacas will see that as ‘their’ territory? Or even if other animals are added?

Reactions: 25
I’m sat here sobbing cos the family i mentioned before on here who’s little boy has a terminal illness have just posted again on insta. He is hanging on but they have removed all his monitors etc and the medical staff have gone from their home bar twice weekly visits as it’s literally a matter of time. His mum (who I know personally hence why I follow her on insta) has posted a gorgeous pic of hers and his hands. She has such dignity and is so eloquent in her absolute hell she is experiencin. She also has an older child and a baby (both not affected by the MLD thank god) so I can’t even imagine the pain they are all in.
that is how you use Instagram and kids. Raising awareness, sharing a journey. All her pics are tasteful and even medical ones are done with dignity and privacy for her gorgeous boys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
HAHAHA! I’m howling over here! YES SOPHA!
You need content ideas! Too right!! Wish the ‘work to do’ for me was content ideas 😑😑. So much graft 🙄🙄.
But here’s a suggestion sopha! US TATTLERS!! We usually give you your content!
Hope that helps
ALV
ETA - just spotted ‘brand partner ideas’ hahahah she’s on the beg again guys!!
View attachment 1050662
Does that say 'check trolls' ??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More rubber gloved pre-record tap wanking/sink scratching to keep those huns happy...
More following "Shaking with tears sheep" - wtf is wrong with these "grown women"? 😵🤯
View attachment 1050579View attachment 1050580
How dirty is the dishwasher that it needs to be cleaned with a brillo pad? It's literally self cleaning! Should only need a maintenance cycle.

For the love of god please tell me he’s bought a bungalow or I’ll rip my front door off in a strop 😂😂
That would be amazing...but now I'm keen to see the door ripped off ! It's a 1930's detached house.
I like that he gives it a go and even states he doesn't know everything. I appreciated his reality today when he posted they wanted a new kitchen or extention when they moved in. But his loan offer was revoked at the start of lockdown as his work dried up.

Do you reckon we could say goodbye to a big stubborn stain, aka Hinch, with one of these? Asking for a friend. 🤔🤔🤣🤣

View attachment 1050682
These are tit we made that mistake buying these once. They almost disintegrate in your hands. Spend few pence more get the proper ones.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’ll of scratched the living tit out of that dishwasher, just like her sink, using Brillo pads to clean it.

I was always taught by my Nan that Brillo pads were for tough stains on pans and nothing else because they are so abrasive. Look at me, I’m a cleaning influencer now <snort> 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This is a compost kitchen caddy for leftovers . Not a zoflora bath box. This numpty 😡🤬.

As for the cleaning the hob & dishwasher with an own brand brillo pad, surprised she didn't mention her mum. She's ruined the dishwasher as s she would have had to run it to get rid of the suds. Bellend. She is such a selfish tít that the person who is moving in can't have nice things. She's giving them broken items that apparently they need to be grateful for.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Often see this account commenting on any post about Mrs Hinch. Clearly just as dumb as she is.
duck me!! No child should be unsupervised with a family dog. Mine aren't and my dog is the most docile boy, but he's still an animal and if my toddler accidentally hurt him, he could snap. As for the Yorkshire farm, massive difference in supervised children feeding pet lambs and standing behind gates etc with parents and older siblings being educated and a bleeping 2 yearold standing in an open garden with 3 unpredictable animals who are notorious for kicking and trampling anything under 3ft while their hole mummaz records for the gram...!!

These defenders are bleeping morons of the highest degree and I fear for their children.

Reactions: 21
Annnnd... back to tend farm for more 'evening' giggling and pronking. 😴

duck off Hinch!
Once again you've shown yourself to be a terrible irresponsible parent, arrogant & showing your sheep how to scratch the duck out of a ceramic hob & dishwasher with your "secret little pads"! Totally unnecessary.
Thick as duck! (Ranty Rant!) 🤬
20220209_172007.jpg

Reactions: 12
Signing off for a bit and avoiding her braggy arse for a while, just found out today I’m being made redundant and we’ll be having to sell our animals off at the petting farm. The thought of saying goodbye is killing me more than losing my job

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Signing off for a bit and avoiding her braggy arse for a while, just found out today I’m being made redundant and we’ll be having to sell our animals off at the petting farm. The thought of saying goodbye is killing me more than losing my job
This is awful I'm so sorry 😔 sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.