Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To think she will call you all trolls for pointing out that she's put her son in danger again leaving him loose amongst tall strong live stock 🙄

Reactions: 30
HAHAHA! I’m howling over here! YES SOPHA!
You need content ideas! Too right!! Wish the ‘work to do’ for me was content ideas 😑😑. So much graft 🙄🙄.
But here’s a suggestion sopha! US TATTLERS!! We usually give you your content!
Hope that helps
ALV
ETA - just spotted ‘brand partner ideas’ hahahah she’s on the beg again guys!!
DC8FD87D-00A6-46A1-B8EF-70726DC867DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this, nothing beats a old fashion radiator, if you can afford to put it on mind. Hope yours doesn’t cost as much.
I have radiators upstairs but none downstairs! The house is only 11 years old so some idiot thought it was a good idea to build it like this 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion -

Sophie please protect your child. Alpacas aren’t pets; they’re wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What’s so secretive about a Brillo pad? 🤣
They’ve been around for YEARS?!
Exactly this I can remember my grandma using them in tne 1970’s
It’s not a secret it’s very old fashioned and been replaced by better products that don’t damage

Reactions: 14
Secret little sponges? Nothing secret about them at all you fuckwit. My grandma used to use them, so does my mum, and I've used them for years myself. Those soap pads are hardly a well kept secret, been around in the shops for years. 🙄🙄🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Talking of ticks zophunch love...

Will it be you removing the ticks from the alpacas come the warmer months or will that be yet another task that you will get someone else to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so.... same day diffrent nails! Wtf trickery is this??? Yesterday it was pointed out she had new nails (for the first time since lockdown or there abouts...😏) it was on mr pinch/inch's story.

BUT today's trickery post (with lonnie) shows crusty old lockdown nails....AGAIN

BUT thats not the end of it... magically it then it switches again to new nails as she is cleaning because the reflection shows the new nails....recycling old photos/stories again sofa pinch?!?! them nails dont lie... unlike her royal lie ness...

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Do you reckon we could say goodbye to a big stubborn stain, aka Hinch, with one of these? Asking for a friend. 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220209-161841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.