Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch train my arse.....she will get more likes and content for just adding a #hinch on to something. When will these morons of women realise that the name Hinch is now a brand. Yet these idiots will do as she asks and before you know it she will have 2 houses and a house in the Bahamas with monkeys or something 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Could her nails be stick ons?

She's going to be back tomorrow with
"omg you guyschhh are so funny i just love all your messages about the mural how funny i didn't notice it honesscchst 🪵🍆 but look at it now it's finished i love it so much"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm Kate to the party with the Llama thing from yesterday but it's really worrying how those animals (especially Roy who seems to be the leader/biggest) are already walking all over her and seem to have no regard for areas they shouldn't be on. According to this they are already showing some signs of aggression https://backyardhomesteadhq.com/are-alpacas-dangerous/#:~:text=Alpacas can get aggressive, yes,will need a different reaction.&text=This is one of the,as a cria (baby). and I have to wonder whether she was wearing those thick gloved because they've already started nipping. They'll be gone by the end of the year. Probably sooner. I just hope nothing bad happens to those children of hers in the meantime.

Edit: from the website...

• Don’t encourage poor behavior – no matter how cute it is at first. It will become a bigger problem as your cria turns into an unruly, aggressive adult.
She seems to think it's so funny that they get into the feed shed when they shouldn't. It's not cute Sophie, it's potentially very dangerous!!
  • Remember that aggressive alpacas are almost always human-caused. Aggressive alpacas in nature are rare.
  • Design your alpaca’s areas to encourage them to be safe, gentle animals – even if they are a guard animal for your herd.
  • Be proactive in teaching good alpaca manners. Usually, your alpaca herd will take care of this for you!

• Wow
Reactions: 56
She's being so stupid around the alpacas, they are very strong animals and instead of keeping them in check, she just stands there cackling.

Reactions: 36
Also

ften referred to as Berserk Male Syndrome, and more recently referred to as Aberrant Behavior Syndrome (ABS), this is aggressive, un-mannerly behavior, and possibly will lead to extremely dangerous behavior in llamas and alpacas. Symptoms seen in a young animal may be jumping or rearing up, pushing against you, pulling on your clothes, getting in your face, being overly friendly and following you around trying to be very close to you, orgleing, or flipping their tail up over their back and dropping into a U-neck position when around people. This type of behavior, although it seems very innocent and perhaps cute when the animal is very young, becomes extremely dangerous as the animal matures - especially as he develops into breeding age and becomes territorial. There are many, many stories of owners suddenly finding their animals wildly charging at them from behind or rearing up at them screaming, spitting, and biting. It may happen with no warning whatsoever. Just one day as you're routinely bent over filling the water bucket, the animal comes charging from behind and smashes you to the ground. From there he may continue to stomp, bite, and scream viciously. Definitely scary, you'll consider yourself very lucky if you have no injuries.

How can she not see that she's on her way to having three very aggressive Alpaca's?? She's read one book but she has absolutely no clue how to properly care for those animals. It's going to be a complete disaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm Kate to the party with the Llama thing from yesterday but it's really worrying how those animals (especially Roy who seems to be the leader/biggest) are already walking all over her and seem to have no regard for areas they shouldn't be on. According to this they are already showing some signs of aggression https://backyardhomesteadhq.com/are-alpacas-dangerous/#:~:text=Alpacas can get aggressive, yes,will need a different reaction.&text=This is one of the,as a cria (baby). and I have to wonder whether she was wearing those thick gloved because they've already started nipping. They'll be gone by the end of the year. Probably sooner. I just hope nothing bad happens to those children of hers in the meantime.

• Don’t encourage poor behavior – no matter how cute it is at first. It will become a bigger problem as your cria turns into an unruly, aggressive adult.
She seems to think it's so funny that they get into the feed shed when they shouldn't. It's not cute Sophie, it's potentially very dangerous!!
  • Remember that aggressive alpacas are almost always human-caused. Aggressive alpacas in nature are rare.
  • Design your alpaca’s areas to encourage them to be safe, gentle animals – even if they are a guard animal for your herd.
  • Be proactive in teaching good alpaca manners. Usually, your alpaca herd will take care of this for you!
Yeah I don’t think she’s going to be able to just fatten them up and make them docile like she did with Henners.
She’s honestly such a tit, they’re animals not soft toys 🧸

• Heart

I think she's afraid of the Llamas.

Reactions: 45
I think she's afraid of the Llamas.
It definitely seems that way. When she keeps nervous laughing going on about how much she loves them it feels like she's trying to convince herself as well as her followers/nusty trolls that this wasn't one of the biggest mistakes she's made to date. I think she's seen the nicely behaved ones at petting farms and the like and decided Princess Sophie wants her own. But the ones at petting farms are kept well away from the general public, usually only fed with those grass pellets you can buy and have much bigger herds so don't see humans as a threat. You can see that Roy is the alpha and it's his job as leader of his little herd to knock his rival (Hinch) off her perch. I can see all this from spending like ten minutes reading a couple of articles about alpaca keeping and knowing almost next to nothing about them. She was probably too preocupied thinking about all the stuff she can buy for them and all the stuff she can make Weepy Al build and about how cute they are, to even think about whether or not they could be aggressive or dangerous (which they clearly already are). I would not be letting my children into an enclosure with them at all.

Reactions: 65
I find it strange how she only ever strokes the alpacas nose.. never see her give them a big stroke on their neck or head or a cuddle etc.. makes me wonder if they are actually that friendly?

Reactions: 37
It definitely seems that way. When she keeps nervous laughing going on about how much she loves them it feels like she's trying to convince herself as well as her followers/nusty trolls that this wasn't one of the biggest mistakes she's made to date. I think she's seen the nicely behaved ones at petting farms and the like and decided Princess Sophie wants her own. But the ones at petting farms are kept well away from the general public, usually only fed with those grass pellets you can buy and have much bigger herds so don't see humans as a threat. You can see that Roy is the alpha and it's his job as leader of his little herd to knock his rival (Hinch) off her perch. I can see all this from spending like ten minutes reading a couple of articles about alpaca keeping and knowing almost next to nothing about them. She was probably too preocupied thinking about all the stuff she can buy for them and all the stuff she can make Weepy Al build and about how cute they are, to even think about whether or not they could be aggressive or dangerous (which they clearly already are). I would not be letting my children into an enclosure with them at all.
Too true! They are usually hugely experienced with alpacas to. Typical of her to think she can just wonder in and be fine with them. Going to visit every so often does not count. She should of been mucking in and spending hours with them! How on earth does she think she can have all the knowledge and skills within a few months? People spend YEARS working with animals before claiming they are experts and dishing out advice. She’s a joke!

Reactions: 32
You mean the same hysterical laughter and insistance that she just loves them that she does with her kids 😬 i always think shes trying to convince herself more than anyone else with all five boys.

The only thing in her life that gets real affection is henners, with her parents its stockholm syndrome or something because at 32 why are you mentally stunted to 12 years old.

• Heart
Give it a few months and someone in the family will develop some kind of allergy to the Alpacas, so she's had to rehome them. Nothing to do with them showing aggression, and the fact she realises she has made a huge mistake and she is out of her depth!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m so annoyed 😒 I don’t know if it’s been mentioned because these threads move quicker than soph did to her new gaff when Stacey got hers 😂 but what the actual… when she said they where having his room painted with a farm mural I thought brilliant. It’s going to be big colourful animals, a big bright red barn, you know the kind of farm that is portrayed in a children story book, but no, he got a boring realistic farm that I just cannot be arsed with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Give it a few months and someone in the family will develop some kind of allergy to the Alpacas, so she's had to rehome them. Nothing to do with them showing aggression, and the fact she realises she has made a huge mistake and she is out of her depth!
Was just about to post something similar!

No way will she kept those alpacas for more than a year and that'd being very generous.

Roy seems to be abit of a twit like her doesn't he. No wonder he's her favourite. I'm betting he will be the one that gets aggressive

Reactions: 46
I’m so annoyed 😒 I don’t know if it’s been mentioned because these threads move quicker than soph did to her new gaff when Stacey got hers 😂 but what the actual… when she said they where having his room painted with a farm mural I thought brilliant. It’s going to be big colourful animals, a big bright red barn, you know the kind of farm that is portrayed in a children story book, but no, he got a boring realistic farm that I just cannot be arsed with.
Her teasing post before he started on it was exactly what you just described and most on here said was too bright give Ronnie nightmares etc General consensus now is he's going to add colour. She's not tagged him yet for some reason though.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.