Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
I don’t like these bumbo seats. I will admit, I am not familiar with them as I never used them (not even sure they were a thing when I had my babies) but something niggled me about them the other day so I’ve been researching…

Long story short there are way more studies to suggest they are not good for babies posture, motor skills, core stability for siting. (Actual research by doctors, of course bumbo website will give you some very unreliable research to sell their product) I will definitely not be encouraging these if I see any in future.
Not sure you meant to quote my post, but do agree re use of the bumbo seats. Does his all singing all dancing high chair not convert to a chair that he'd of been able to sit on the floor in?

Not sure why Lennie just got left to sit and watch - they definitely could have included him in the stirring!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww na I can’t 🤢🙈 She’s going to do something for the alpacas isn’t she,red bows on their heads or some shit
Oh those bloody Alpaca's (now despise that word) will feature somehow and there will be a big deal over the birthday although that's mid week.

I think the actual reveal of the move won't be that far off (given most things at Faux Farm are likely done). She can't keep feeding out pre-records forever.
Hopefully she'll sod off today as she usually does on Thursdays.

I used to love fat frogs back in the day! They stopped making orange bacardi breezer though and its just not the same with any alternatives 😭
Ohh nooo I didn't realise they are no more! This was around 2007-10 So you've had that sweet sickly mix too! 😂🐸
ETA: Orange Bacardi Breezer - just white rum & orange juice, add Smirnoff Ice, Blue Wkd and Ice - voila! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
That wall in Ronnie's room is just the outline right?.they will add colour right?

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
It's definitely not cute. There's poor Ronnie in there in that wide open space while Roy (I think) stands staring at him, while Mama stands feet away holding her phone. What if Roy decided to pronk?I don't know alot about alpacas but I do know the signs of male dominance (I'm from a real farm, not a tend one and we don't put labels on everything ) can anyone remember what she said about why she got 3 males and are they castrated? Non castrated males can become very aggressive quite quickly, especially living with two other males. I've had 6 month bull calves try and jump on me to try and prove their dominance. It's definitely, definitely not cute. It's very scary that's she thinks it's cute to leave Ron in a situation like that.
Totally agree and don’t know if you thought I was calling them cute I meant her lol I think they are scary AF no matter the situation.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Girls bring in more money, so I’d say she definitely wants a girl next. Saying she was happy and she actually wanted two boys is a defence mechanism 🙃
She'll be too busy running her farm for any more kids 😂

However if she does have another baby and it is a girl, her baby clothing range will come out. And all those babies of hinchers, head to toe with the words hinch on them 🙄

• Sick

Cocobean

VIP Member
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?
Oh god are they still peddling that thing?! I am sure that's been going since dinosaurs roamed the earth, incidentally the same time Hinch stopped reading here

Allegedly....

bellaboo1983

In her lists under 'work' does the top one say 'check trolls' and the second one 'petition emails' ?? Wish that was my work all day!

• Haha

Cantdecide

That’s been the plan all along IMO, confirmed it for me the other day when he wrote it on the pic of the boys. HINCHBROS will be rammed down our necks in due course, mark my words 👍🏼
theyve got the attic to use as storage

Very Kate to the party but I was certain her video said hinch farm in the loft?

Don’t know how to add 2 pics but according to the floor guys it’s actually the garage that says hinch farm
Can’t add your pictures either 😂

HQ upstairs and farm downstairs
definitely branching out.