Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
it was mentioned on here that they appeared to have fun times when they were dating - inch,'bants heheheheh' try hard or what?

Reactions: 10

Lilograce

VIP Member
Was just on the b&m website for a browse, all the crushed velvet shit down to £1 🤣 ooo the huns must be frantically swopping all their grey shit for 'farmhouse chic' to copy their queen lol
Not all of them! I have a friend who has just moved house and she just replicated her old living room with all the grey crushed velvet etc.....no sign of anything farmhouse. I think most of the sheep aren't buying into it this time

• Haha

Charliexxx35

Omg this actually crossed my mind! 😂 he really does! 😂 Still can't get my head round the whole hinch thing and the fact there's grown women saying "Mrs hinch made me do it" its so weird. Between this and the vicky pattison thread I've nodded in agreement n laughed the last 2 days 😊

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
This is what I thought today with them running free, if she's not got enough space she'll need to secure that garden more. Imagine if they all got out on to that tiny lane.
It just didn't make sense as they ran past kitchen 😂 up on the patio, like no harm but those 3 don't seem the brightest bunch I was waiting on one of them running into the side of the house!

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
You'd have to watch out for her going on "holiday" to the states. Gender selection is illegal in the UK
Just to say, 🙂It is legal here if it’s to select embryos to exclude the sex that would be carrying a severe genetic disease. But, even if she went to the States, gender selection involves IVF and that is a long, long process and Rodney, Roy and Raymond would miss her so much🙄

• Heart

Ejka

What I noticed.
Someone's commented that she is definitely pregnant. Not sure what makes them think that apart from the constant baggy clothes.
In the second photo I thought she looks very like Katie Price. :oops:
Also see in Jimbobs video in Teshco when he's giving her the flowers. She's got a new nail job. And is that self tan on her hands. Looks awful
I noticed the nails, finally a new set to spy